Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]

Sun Sep 20, 2020 4:56 pm
Continuted From This Thread:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21524-satanic-relapse-algos#140858

A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 6EdIfMt

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

When all was said and done, the skies turned to grey as ash covered the desert and the hellish landscape bled way to a cold, empty atmosphere as the shrieks, cries and childish shrieks of the younger Asthavon bled out for no one but her sister to hear. Slowly, but surely, the distorted visage of the elder kin started to dissolve, shrink, and give way to her humanoid features once more as her exhausted blood gaze set its sights on her sister.

"I'm sorry I've utterly failed you."

Voice dry as sand, the woman walked over to her sister; slowly sitting on her knees as she caressed with feet with gentle care.

"I've failed you as someone you can rely on. So the only thing I can give you is the cold. brutal truth: the world is unfair."

With her right hand, Algos gave tender care to her sister; flowing it's fingers through the white locks of Calypso's hair as her eyes closed. In this darkness of sight, black tears flowed down from her eyes; trickling their ilk on to the milky cheeks of her beloved sister.

"You will likely suffer worse than this, so at least let me take away some of that pain before that time comes."

When finished speaking, Algos put her right index finger atop the lip of Calypso. Given her body was defenseless at this point, the demoness sought to drain the misery, suffering, and torment from her soul. Gnawing it down to it's ugliest root, The Princess's eyes overflowed with bright, crimson tears as the fire of this pain grew within her pit. She wanted to take it all away; even if it would steadily come back piece by piece as nothing in this life was ever permanent. If she could at least give her sister a calm, peaceful sleep then her goal could at least be achieved.

"Just be happy without me. Once I finish my business with my Pseu, I'll leave you alone for as long as you wish. I'm no sister to you, I'm just a beast looking for it's next meal in both yours and my eyes."

As a wisp of white energy blew over Calypso's body, the essence of Algos's energy was meant to induce a state of calm to ease the nerves within her body. As in this moment, Algos believed that it was for the best she cut ties here. Her sister had her lover, she had her family and other people to keep her occupied. With Algos on the path of bloodshed, there are only victims, bodies, and carnage left. And given her bloodlust for the world, it was best not to be attached to such a hostile creature to begin with for her own safety.

And that -- was that. She needed to close the book on this chapter of their life.

"Just be happy. That is all I want for you."

So, with those thoughts on her heart, Algos exhaled, bonded her mind into the depths of Calypso's inner world, and slithered into the infinite abyss of dreams and nightmares to amend her wrongdoings and face Pseudologoi.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 WVMWLOu
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 Empty Re: A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]

Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:08 pm

ENTER THE DREAMER

Artist: Carrotwine - Song: Dark Side Of The Road

The younger of the two laid there motionless, her heart still as her consciousness remained intact, but was fading quickly. She didn't feel terribly much in this state of calm silence, merely watching the older of the two return to a form most familiar. The frightened rabbit in her soul shook and dreaded as Algos came near, laying her hands upon her pristine flesh, as she spoke known truths to her.

The trembling of the feeble creature within her gradually slowed and stilled, as rather than taking advantage of her defenseless state once more, she merely took the time to comfort her, drain her of such agonies that were inflicted by the very sibling's hand. Calypso could not speak a word, she was far too weak in the moment, her flesh cried for rest, but her gaze followed Algos' own, silently meeting eyes with the woman. Though with the utterance of Algos being nothing but a beast in her eyes, the young demon slowly blinked.

And with such a blink, did tears roll down her cheeks, her eyebrows knit as she put whatever strength left to raise her tattered palm, to touch Algos' cheek. With shaky breath and teary eyes, she was able to push one thing through her fading consciousness into reality,

"You are my sister. I just wish you would stop doing this... To yourself... I'm s...o sorry Al..gos, I lo..ve... y..."

The sad little demon's eyes then rolled shut, as unconsciousness took her mind.

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue42100/16000A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

Mon Sep 21, 2020 5:16 pm
[CLICK THE POSTING MUSIC IN THE YOUTUBE BAR]

THE LYING DEMON

Enter Pseudologoi

ロイヤルデーモン

Delving into the mental plane of the little demon yielded a completely different sight - Rather than a library, instead Algos would be beholden to a lake, possessing a perfect reflection, not a single disturbance on it's surface, it was like looking into the most pristine mirror ever conceived. Reflected upon the surface was the appearance of a large home - A small mansion, rather, it's presence cleanly shaping the lake into that of a crescent moon, hung high above was a colorful night's sky, possessing thousands of stars, and most curiously of all a pitch black moon with the only light illuminating it being the thin white outline around it.

Within this almost fantasy land, Pseudologoi was resting upon steps that lead directly into the water, half submerged in the lake as her wounds were closed but obvious, lined with the golden blood of the gods, as she released an audible sigh as she knew Algos came crawling back to her,

"I'm guessing you realized something, my dear?"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue99999/99999A Devil's (Un)Pleasant Morning [Algos/Calypso]  - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 6:01 pm
Continuted From This Thread:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t21524-satanic-relapse-algos#140858

ENTER THE DEMONS POST

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A

While in the murky depths of the lakes warm water, Algos embraced her sister without hesitation and held on to her with a tight grip as she tried to sort these powerful feelings of regret, frustration, confusion, hurt, and woe that pulsated through her being.

"I was wrong and you were right. I just couldn't stand to admit it and my madness lashed out at you. I never meant to do the things I did to you, sister. Please believe me...."

With that gentle sigh exhaling from her lips, Algos just floated in the waters with her sister before trying to think of what else to say. There were so many things that could be uttered, but perhaps it was potent to just go with the flow and speak as they came.

"My own sibling saw and called me for the monster I am. I understand I am a Queen among monsters, but it still hurts."

Now resting her head in the chest of Pseu, she just wanted comfort more than anything else. Everything was a distorted mess of pain and she felt quite uneasy with it all. She couldn't even bear to glance at the sight of her sister's mending injuries. It just further displayed that she was a beast without redemption. But still....something had to be asked.

"Can you forgive me....?"

Template By:
[THEFROST]

Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:28 pm

THE LYING DEMON

Enter Pseudologoi

ロイヤルデーモン

Pseu's heart was heavy and labored, but not from any physical wound she sustained. She watched as her sibling breached the waters to fling herself upon her, bringing her into a hug. She spilled her woes upon her, the demon's red eyes rounded as she was initially silent, but moved to try to speak,

"Algos-"

She cut herself off as Algos began to speak once more, such words rolling out of her mouth. Pseudologoi only got more and more distressed, watching her sibling be like this, reduced to this state. It made her heart wrench and tear at itself having to witness this. Thousands of years, thousands of years and when she finally gets to see anyone again, they've gone and lost their fucking minds.

Pseu's teeth were clenched so hard they ought to break, for once her true emotions were allowed to bubble to the surface, that look of discomfort and hurt filling her eyes as Algos softly begged for forgiveness, not even bearing to look at the injuries she laid upon her vessel.

Impulse usually didn't take Pseudologoi's mind, she typically was controlled and cool about most things, but this.. This was not something she could sit and contain herself over. Briskly, she sat up, clutching Algos' head between two hands as she forced the woman to look at her face,

"ALGOS YOU ARE ILL!"

Upon the ancient demon's features, a rarity to witness was unfolding. Tears.

Pseudologoi was brought to tears, her face twisted with agony as her voice rung out, a hoarseness to her tone,

"You.. Mother.. Brother, maybe even more, I don't even know at this point... You're unrecognizable, you and especially Mother. I was such a fool, throwing away any precious moments I could have had with the rest of you until we passed on.. For what? My selfishness? My pride? Gods, I got Amphy killed due to my negligence..."

Pseudologoi's voice broke into a heaving sob for a moment. She couldn't contain herself, she had to say something, something true from her rotten heart,

"Then I finally get to see any of you again and this.. Is what's become of you..? Gods, Algos... I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry you had to come back like this.. I'm so sorry any of you had to come back like this.."

Her head bent down as she would gently stroke the woman's cheek, "..But... I can't even tell... Algos.. Is it you i'm truly speaking to, or the pains of a dead little girl..? I can't even tell at this point, I thought I could unearth your memories, but.. Is there even anything for me to salvage..? To remind you.. That you aren't a monster..?"

Pseu's face was messied with painful tears as she would then sharply inhale, looking deep into Algos' eyes, "This isn't you! You aren't a monster Algos..! Please..! My heart bleeds to see you like this...!"

Code By:
[THEFROST]
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Sep 24, 2020 2:13 pm

DEVIL OF SUFFERING

Enter Algos

Algos didn't know what hurt worse: seeing her kin in such a state of despair, or seeing those sincere tears come sobbing out of her face? It was a hard spectacle to digest and made the woman feel as if her inner self was speaking. However, unlike last time, she dulled the feeling of wanting to lash out of this discomforting sensation. It was a buzzing noise of blackness which thumped within herself, but she knew the Asthavon curse of madness was an illness that was gripping her ever flippant state of mind.

"If I focus, the person you are looking for is still in there...."

Slowly, the woman started to inhale as globs of darkness started to bleed and drown out the gold waters around them. Despite its ominous grasp, the inner spirit of Algos was in the process of trying to detach itself from the thick globs of torment which are connected to her inner world to try and face her kin. It was hard, very hard not to be that pathetic, sad little girl; but these sights just weren't ones The Princess could ignore as it hurt her far worse than any physical pain.

So deeper, deeper, and deeper did she peer into the veil of the inner being to find that person who she was before all this pain, madness and power overtook her senses. She continued pushing through the infinite waters of black within her mind until an inner light of blue fire ignited her soul. This essence bled out of the Princess's body, circled the sisters in a sphere of glistening oceanic energy, and soon Algos's dress burned to shreds as those foul tribal markings drenched in her blood faded.

In its place -- a clean Algos stood. One not touched by corruption and that yearned to cleanse itself from this deep-rooted sin for the sake of her sister. Even if such a state of being could not be sustained for prolonged periods of time, Algos still made this attempted to give her kin something that she could remember by trying to detach herself from the pain. To look beyond it, acknowledge it, and be in a higher state of consciousness to accept her love is all that she desired and why this form reared its head.

"My heart bled too, sister. I don't want to see you cry when you have so little time in this life. So for you...I can let that inner monster be absolved for this time we are together."

With one soft tear-filled smile, Algos gave her sister a much-needed hug filled to the brim of her affectionate warmth before uttering her final words:

"I love you, Pseudologoi."

Code By:
[THEFROST]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum