Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2421, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today
 
HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Slayer --- Character Of The Year: Yugiri Shihoin --- Romance of the Year: Cyrus and Helle --- Plot Of The Year: Gotei Nobility --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Black on Black --- Social Thread Of The Year: The Sun Sets on Greatness ---
The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
Top posting users this week
Gamma
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_voting_barBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Rawk
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_voting_barBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
THEFROST
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_voting_barBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Siegharty
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_voting_barBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_voting_barBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Henrex
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_voting_barBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Locke
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_voting_barBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Lillian
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_voting_barBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Slayer
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_voting_barBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Yaksha
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_lcapBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_voting_barBreathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap 
Share
 

 Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ame no ko
Established Member
Ame no ko

Joined : 2019-12-07
Posts : 310
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 21PostSubject: Re: Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?]   Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 9:21 am


The Big Woman




Hanako Yamada

Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 6EdIfMt


There was a gap. She knew it. She agreed to a sparring willingly. She always told herself that, trying not to get angry. It was what she had wanted.

One reason was that she wanted to push herself. She had concentrated a lot on her training with her Zanpakuto and strength. And all this training had been successful, so it wasn’t wasted time at all. Besides that her spiritual pressure had experienced a proper jump, compared to her level right after the academy, attesting to her hard work and growth.

The other reason was she just missed a good, challenging sparring. In her mind there was absolutely nothing wrong with enjoying a good fight, as long as the martial art, the challenge, was the focus, not the killing. The latter was something Hanako never really felt comfortable with, except for when she purified Hollows, as they wouldn’t really die but be reborn. However a good fight, even with some amount of pain, was enjoyable. Sometimes even enough to cancel out the frustration, if she was losing. Sometimes.

She realised this time would possibly be a little bit more on the edge when Sol’s knee connected with her chin and she found herself slammed on the floor with the weight of Sol’s body.

Not for the first time Hanako wished to have smaller breasts. She could train all she wanted, the girls getting squished between Hanako’s ribcage and something solid was never enjoyable. With a small groan she pushed herself back up, first on to hands and knees. Damn it all, she couldn't even land a glancing blow. She had to breathe deep one or two tines to stay calm.

"You should consider joining the Fighting Fourth." She said without looking up. It sounded almost like a growl.
"You'd be a real asset."

When she got up, she was at least outwardly completely calm. Her front was dusty and some discoloration on her jaw promised to become a nice bruise. The spot where he hit her on her calf was already darkening. Considering that it came from only two successful moves it was a lot of damage, albeit only superficial.

Her gaze, however, was as clear and unbroken as ever, her bright eyes sparkling with determination. Without saying another word she assumed her stance again and s slight smile curled the right corner of her mouth upwards a millimeter.


Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
MorpheusDavol
Seasoned Member
avatar

Morph OTY
Joined : 2015-06-08
Posts : 1432
Karma : 22

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue174500/99999Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (174500/99999)
Tiers:

Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 22PostSubject: Re: Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?]   Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 EmptyWed Feb 17, 2021 1:05 pm


Solhammond Palliser | THE MOON CUTTER


"Maybe I might."

It wasn't a promise, but the almost methodical nature of his voice showed the fighter in a different head space. As he shifted his stance once more, his arms snapping upwards into a tight position. Instead of the lowered guard he showed, or the more outstretched one, he curled his arms inward. In a stance which could only be described as one meant for in-fighting. His fists turned inward held not to each other, forearms straight against each other as well. It was, for the history expert, reminiscent of Mike Tyson typical guard.

She seemed to be waiting for him to make the first move, which was fine by him. No matter the movement, arena, or condition of himself he was always committed to a fight. In this space he was free to act as he fit, free as a bird in the wind. So with that he'd kick off with a quick step, bouncing from side to side as he began to bear down on her. His guard focused entirely on protecting himself, willing to endure a few hits as his body would press against her much taller woman.

He was going to test her resolve, no tricks.

As he attempted to collide into her, he'd step into her fighting space. His arm would cock back low, seeking top smash against her body in whatever spots it struck. And as quick as the first punch was thrown, the next would follow as his guard dropped entirely. He seemed to want to commit to a flurry of blows, seeking to overwhelm her will. While his technique and power seemed to be leagues above what was expected of him, every strike was thrown with something more behind it. Seeking to break down whatever resistance she had, committed entirely to the onslaught of fists- and receiving some back most likely.


What better way to understand someone, truly, then to test their mettle.

END POST | THE DEAD






__________________
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 JfH75kA
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 H8Tyk70
Back to top Go down
Ame no ko
Established Member
Ame no ko

Joined : 2019-12-07
Posts : 310
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 23PostSubject: Re: Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?]   Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 18, 2021 9:47 am


The Big Woman




Hanako Yamada

Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 6EdIfMt


When Sol started throwing fast and well aimed punches, a training of a totally different sort started alongside the sparring. Patience and endurance. Hanako could see that he was neglecting his cover, probably assuming that the few hits she would be able to land would.pose no threat. If so he was probably right. His level of prowess with his fists was far to great. If she could smack him a good straight right to his chin, nhe might feel that. But Hanako was sure he wouldn give her a chance.
Another possibility, however, was that he tried to bait her. A while ago, when she was still a greenhorn, it would probably have succeeded. She still thought she had something to prove, back then.

Hanako didn't attack. Trying to learn from her mistakes she kept an eye on his whole body. Her hands were at her sides, shooting upwards or forwards now and then, trying to divert Sol's arms. At the same time she stepped here and there, pivoted around, always leaving either Sol's reach or moving out of his line of attack, always keeping her front towards him. She didn't try to attack, but also didn't try to get away. Her distance always stayed about the same, an arms length. And she continued to evade, waiting for what her sparring partner would do about it.

Of course she could avoid all hits and some punches landed or at least grazed her. Inside her two sides were opposed. The one was represented by her old self, the freshly graduated shinigami, isolated and irascible. The other had the appearance of her Zanpakuto spirit, Bakumusha, the calm Samurai. The first just wanted to throw herself at Sol and pummel good, while the other wouldn't get tired to remind that this was only training and the other one no enemy. This side was strong and her argument, that she was a grown woman that knew what she was getting into, far more logical, than the near-tantrum the other half was throwing. At the end, still surprisingly to Hanako, the calm and calculating side won yet again. It didn't mean that the nine-year-old child in Hanako was gone, just that someone more reasonable reined it in.


Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
Ame no ko
Established Member
Ame no ko

Joined : 2019-12-07
Posts : 310
Karma : 0

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 Empty
Subject Post 24PostSubject: Re: Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?]   Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2021 9:47 am


The Big Woman




Hanako Yamada

Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?] - Page 3 6EdIfMt


Suddenly Hanako stopped, straightened up and raised a hand, palm outwards. Then her gaze turned inward for a few seconds. She made a few unintelligible sounds like ‘hm’ and ‘uh-huh’ and after a few moments focused on Sol again. A few centuries back the so called ‘soulpager’ would have been an actual handheld device that would have been easier to ignore. These days it was an implant in Hanako’s head, connected to her cyberbrain. She could have chosen for the antiquated method, but since she had needed implants to control her prosthesis anyway, it was the logical thing to do. It was quite useful, although it was almost impossible to ignore a message that was delivered right into one’s head.

“I am sorry.” she said, bowing to Sol. “I am afraid I have to cut our session short.”

She turned and made for the exit, but hesitated for a moment before she turned once more.

“...I did enjoy it, though. Maybe we can finish this another time.”

Then she finally turned around and went around a corner and thus out of Sol’s field of vision.

[Exit Hanako]


Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Back to top Go down
 
Breathe. Inhale. Exhale. [Sol/Open?]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP  :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: The Soul Society :: Seireitei :: The Gotei United :: Seventh Division: Earth Affiliation-
Jump to: