Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 Empty Re: No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro]

Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:16 am
No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 PN5IfA7

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"That's pretty optimistic of you. But I agree. It doesn't do anyone any good if I just keep thinking about the past. Least of all me, right?"

Giving him something of a sad smile, Rukia simply took a drink of water this time, not wanting to get herself plastered just because she felt a little bit sad. But, hey, she didn't mind this talk. Though he was certainly being a little forward, wasn't he? Telling her to just come find him whenever she felt down... She couldn't help but admire that, though.

"What sort of contest you have in mind? Just because we're having a nice dinner, don't think I'll go easy on you."

Her smug grin makes a return, though perhaps not to the same degree as usual. She's still down, of course, and she won't make any attempt to lie about that. But, even so, she did want to keep this a nice enjoyable evening.

END POST | COOL AS A CUCUMBER

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 Empty Re: No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro]

Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:05 am
No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 HufbTT0

Shiro | White and Grey

"I see you took a sip of water. Well, throw that in the trash. It's time for your initiation. You see, my pals like to do a certain thing when we're down and need to cheer up. Don't worry. It's extremely cliche."

His smirk is all she needs to understand. The fact he's refilling her glass of sake probably helps.

"Don't worry about yesterday, today, or tomorrow. Right now, right here, let's drink until we spill. It doesn't matter of we feel bad tomorrow. All that matters is that we do all we can now. You and me, Rukia. Lets forget about everything, eat everything, and drink everything."

He's starting to sound like his rowdy bunch of misfits, but that's alright. Shiro being so boisterous isn't something you see everyday. There's no way Rukia can refuse. Besides, with or without her, hes already knocking back his secind glass and refilling. Oh. He almost forgot.

"And, we like to wager too. Whoever can't hold their alcohol has to do one thing for each person."

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue16000/1No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (16000/1)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:10 am

RUKIA KUCHIKI

Listening to Shiro speak on this topic made Rukia almost want to laugh aloud. Well, actually, there was no almost about it-- she did laugh, if only from how genuinely amusing it was. She didn't mind the idea, if she was being honest. Cutting loose seemed alright.

"Fine, but don't think just because you're taller than I am that this'll be easy."

Finishing off her glass of sake, Rukia's gaze was challenging, firm, and very decidedly already under the influence of the drinks she'd already had. Did she know that? Sort of, yes. Did she care? Also sort of, yes. But there was undoubtedly a lot of her that just wanted to enjoy this, that wanted to take the challenge just because it'd been presented.

You know, like the good old days.

"One thing for each person, huh? I was right, you are bold."

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0/0No Patrol Today [Rukia, Shiro] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:49 am

Shiro | White and Grey

Taller? He's just straight up bigger than her. Oh jeez. Is this where he finds out that she's a secret drinking champion from like the 1800s? No. That can't be the case. Her eyes are a bit hazy from only two drinks. Maybe this was a mistake, but you're never too old to make mistakes. He'll just help her cover if he has to. He's good for that.

"Bold, huh? Bold of you to accept, Rukia. When I win... Well, let's just wait and see."

He throws back his glass and refills. At this point, their food had arrived. Ribs sound nice. He just had to take one, eat it, and then throw back his glass. That was good. His eyes are definitely getting a bit foggy, but whatever. He's about to thrash her and leave her melted on the floor.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 03, 2021 10:58 am

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"When you win? Let's not get too carried away now, we just started."

Slamming down another glass of her sake, Rukia ate one of the ribs herself, though her eyes lit up a bit more than she'd normally have allowed at the sight of the cucumbers arriving, and she ate one or two of those as well before returning her attentions to the sake.

"Well, I think it's your turn now, Shiro. I hope you're not quitting already."

Oh, she's definitely feeling the drinks already, but she won't let that show to him. It's a matter of pride, after all. And, besides, it's part of the game, isn't it?

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:21 am

Shiro | White and Grey

Start. Finish. In the end, he'll be the last one standing. Her taunts aren't that intimidating when she's eating cucumbers. Scoffing, he takes his drink and throws it back. Easy. What number was that? Four? Come on. He has at least 10 more before he even starts feeling it. Don't let his unfocused eyes fool you. He's just entered his drinking state.

"Look at Miss Small and bad, running her mouth. Enough talk and drink."

He's getting competitive.

END POST | DREAMER

Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:34 am

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"Small and bad, huh? Well, I hope you're willing to defend yourself to everyone when you get out-drank by Miss Small and Bad."

Rukia is getting every bit as competitive, if not even moreso, and while she knows that's probably not good, it's far too late for her to back down now. She's not only matching every drink he takes, but making sure that she's one ahead of him, still smug even as she snacked on a rib or a cucumber here and there. After all, keeping food in you made it easier to stomach all the alcohol.

"But what's the fun in drinking if we can't have a little chat along with it, huh?"

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 03, 2021 8:47 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

"I'm shaking in my boots."

He doesn't even have boots on. His eyes gained a sudden glint, a glossiness that could mean anything. He wrapped his fingers around the neck of the bottle on the table, his gaze on Rukia steady. His thoughts face away to another time, a past event in his life.

"They said to never conversate with who you're fighting. It makes it harder to deliver that lethal blow if you get to familiar. Concentrate, focus, and then strike."

He didn't pour himself a glass. No. He took the whole bottle and threw it back, his throat pulsing with each gulp. One second, two, three... He doesn't stop until the bottle is empty, and when it is, he placed it down. With a warm sigh, he couldn't help but burp lightly, a fist covering his mouth. His gaze moved back to Rukia, the burning sensation in his throat killing his ability to taste and speak for a second. However, he gave her a dangerous smile, one that says check and mate. It's her move.

END POST | DREAMER
Rawk
Rawk
God of Love

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 03, 2021 9:06 pm

RUKIA KUCHIKI

"Hey, moron, that's cheating! Now there's no more sake, what am I supposed to drink now?"

Rukia wasn't actually necessarily angry, of course, but the alcohol in her system, combined with the competitive atmosphere, had certainly roused a certain side of her that hadn't really been let free in quite a long time. So, if only out of sheer spite, she ordered another bottle, grinning with a degree of confidence that almost bordered on spite.

"If you want to make this a real competition, so be it."

Downing the whole bottle, Rukia offered a stifled 'heh' in defiance, if only because she wasn't actually capable of saying much else after that much alcohol in one go.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Jun 03, 2021 11:16 pm

Shiro | White and Grey

She actually just did that. Rukia has some balls! Shiro likes this. It’s a real competition now. Ah, hah! Oh, man. His brain is in the gutter, and he’s loving every second of it. What’s even going on anymore? There’s suddenly another bottle in his hand, but he doesn’t seem interested in it. Something’s not right here. Things feel a tad too simple. Oh! He knows…

“Aye. Get me teh strongesh ya got.”

His words are slurred by the amount of fuckery going on in his body, but his intent is clear. They’ll settle this one way or another. And, as a bottle of the places strongest is placed on the table, he moved to pour them both a glass. Now, this is going to knock someone out of their seat for sure. His eyes move to Rukia, blurred but focused on the task at hand. He only knows one thing, and that’s the fact that he’s going to win this contest.

“Heh. Let’s go.”

Throwing it back, his throat explodes. The alcohol burns and causes him to cough after drinking it, but he did it, and he’s proud of it. He’s going to be out of it tomorrow, but that’s the whole point. Who cares about tomorrow? Right now, he has to win. Rukia’s going to have to drink this shit that almost sent him to the floor. There’s no way she’s going to make it. No way in Hell! And if she does, well, guess she froze it over, huh?

END POST | DREAMER

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum