Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] Empty Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra]

Tue Apr 19, 2022 12:43 pm
Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] HEADER_93322526_p1_master1200

It was ....interesting, waking up in Karakura. A place she had avoided like the plague for ages, and yet Duty had brought her right into the neighborhood. Well, not quite DUTY, As much as having to meet with someone who worked at Karakura technically WAS related to work, she didn't enjoy the idea that it was part of her duty. Which was a bit strange. Why DID she so enjoy involving herself in fights? In some ways she wondered if she shouldn't have just gone into the Sternritter.

But no, she was trying to avoid that ....particular side of herself. As often as she found herself fighting in her current division, it would only be WORSE if she were in the Ritters. And she didn't want to feed that part of herself more than she had to. These were the thoughts coursing through her mind when she woke up, even with Julia having somewhat meandered from where she originally had been sleeping.

It was nice, and cute to say the least, and Ehefra couldn't help but continue to see herself in the young woman. A runaway just like herself... and yet looking at them, she .....struggled. She didn't know if she should be approving of what this girl had done. On one hand: it sure ass wasn't her business. But on the other she ....often wrestled with her own regrets, The only solidifying factor was the suffering she had to watch her parents go through. As much as she had hurt them.... she felt on some level...she had freed them from the guilt of having her around while it happened. ....Right?

At the very least it's what she told herself. But ...why had Julia run away? She'd given a general synopsis, but Ehefra knew more than anyone that such things were often the bare surface. Or.... maybe that really WAS all that had been to it. She wasn't quite sure.

All the same, she carefully extracted herself from the .... good lord this was a huge couch, it almost felt like a bed... and then headed into the kitchen, rummaging around for something to throw together. Normally she would just make Beeps do it if she was busy, but right now that wasn't the case, The little floating companion cube simply helped her as she decided to use cooking to busy herself. And hopefully the smell of food would wake up Jules. Already an idea forming in her head.

She should probably do a bit of exploration of the surrounding area. Get familiar with it. Of course, it absolutely wasn't the fact that she didn't want to spend more time than she needed in Karakura. Nope, she just felt like exploring. 100%. No familial avoidance here.

"Hey Beeps, wanna go check on our Host?" She suggested to the cube, who promptly bobbed before floating back into the livingroom.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] Left_bar_bleue0/0Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] Empty Re: Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra]

Wed Apr 27, 2022 4:56 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Not a City Ghost [Julia/Ehefra] 6EdIfMt

Julia was dreaming one of those nonsensical dreams a waking mind never can make head or tails of. Images, feelings and sounds the dreaming mind produces to cope with whatever had happened during the day. For example in the last dream sequence she had she saw herself as the member of a girl band she had seen on tv just the other day, wearing some skimpy maid’s dress and shredding away on some fancy guitar, completely ignoring that in reality she barely knew how to hold a guitar the right way, let alone play it, that she could see herself as a spectator would and that the waking Jules wouldn’t want to be caught dead in a maid’s dress. Yet in the dream she got the attention of a lot of people, especially a really hot dude, looking suspiciously like a famous actor, and interestingly a cute girl as well. Things began to look like they could get interesting…

…when Julia woke up.

At first she didn’t know where, when or who she was and almost desperately tried to hold on to the last images of the dream and the hornyness that went along with it. But as usual the images faded within seconds and only a vague notion that she missed the best part remained.

“Hnff…godda starda band…” she mumbled.

Then even the last vague impressions vanished and Julia was completely awake. And saw the little cube floating near her.

“Whadda you doin’ere?” she asked, realised she was still slurring and cleared her throat.

She sat up. Her hair was a bird’s nest kind of a mess but as she was coming back to life Julia’s eyes brightened up quickly. She looked around.

“Oh, I fell asleep.”

When she turned her head she saw Ehefra in the kitchen. Did she sleep here as well. Hm, interesting. Had there been cuddling? Maybe there had been. Julia felt like she hadn’t slept as deep in weeks.

“Hey there, mornin’. I hope I didn’t use up to much space. Sorry if I did. This was supposed to be all for you, but I must have dozed off. Did you sleep well?”

She smiled, still oblivious to the modern art that was her hair.

“Smells good. What are you cooking?”

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 28, 2022 12:36 pm

Beeps simply tilted itself in response to that mumbled reply about a band. And once Julia seemed to perk up a bit, a little trill escaped the device. Good Morning. Ms.Kleinmund is preparing breakfast. It informed her, before floating to the side as Julia walked right past it and began making her way toward the Kitchen. Once she did, the little bot promptly began fixing and adjusting the pillows and such around the sofa, tidying up.

Ehefra quirked a brow when she turned and spotted Jules walking into the kitchen, an amused look briefly flitting across her face at the sight of the girl's hair before she gave her answer. "You're fine. Beeps does the same thing when I go to sleep. I slept fine though." She assured the woman and promptly tossed the last of the bacon onto the papertowel-bound plate as she set the pan aside and wiped her hands off on a kitchen towel. "Eggs, Bacon. Pancakes. Nothing too fancy." She informed Jules as she promptly nodded her head toward the table. "You still look half away. Go ahead and take a seat and I'll get your plate." She assured the girl. Last thing she needed was Jules burning a finger on a bit of bacon that was still hot after all.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun May 01, 2022 1:48 pm

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Slowly but surely a huge grin took over her facial expression.

"Not fancy, are you kiddin me?" She said as she sat down.
"This is awesome. No one ever made me eggs, bacon and pancakes. Thank you, this is soooo sweet of you "

Julia began to realise that she was probably a textbook example for bedhead. With her fingers she tries to get her hair in order a bit while her smile became slightly apologetic.

"Yeah, it's true…I'm not really a morning person if I don't have to be."

For a moment Jules' thoughts wandered and she just stared into the void, a smile on her face. It happened all the time, in the mornings, before at least one cup of coffee and half an hour had passed through her system. Only usually there was no one sleeping here to see it. At least none that was still there in the morning.

The plate with the breakfast revived her spirits once more and the scent made her feel how hungry she was. Ehefra might have called it 'nothing fancy', but to Julia it was something special, a guilty pleasure even. Back at home her parents had set a lot of value on well-balanced nutrition. Bacon and pancakes, for example, weren't part of it, much less combined or for breakfast. In her parent's house she would now have a halved grapefruit, some kohlrabi and some fancy cereals. It was all well and good, any maybe there was something true about the nutritional value, but sometimes the soul needed sustenance, too. Nothing better than bacon, eggs and pancakes for that.

"You know what?" She said between two forks of egg.
"I think I'm starting to like Beeps. Especially that you called him Beeps. Anyway, do you have anything planned for today? Because I haven't…"

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 02, 2022 1:58 pm

Ehefra paused and raised her brows a bit when Julia seemed to be rather taken with what she'd made, giving a slight little chuckle to see how much this little gesture meant to her. And it was..... a little sad in some ways. It was unfortunate that this runaway was in such a place that something like this was rvered as some big gesture. She herself glanced at Beeps, after all her companion cube was more than capable of just making breakfast for her in the morning. She had sortof overlooked how nice it was to have them around. "Heh, that big a fan? Beeps IS pretty great to have around. Especially since I have a tendency to forget stuff." She admitted.

Settling down herself, she took a bite of her own food and wiggled her hand. "Beeps already sent in my report. Don't worry, I didn't include where you live or anything like that, so you don't have to worry about anyone tracking you or anything. Just standard stuff. How many hollows were in the altercation. How many were killed, any civillians that got involved. That kinda stuff." A little shrug. "So no, not really. Truth be told, this wasn't even really an official patrol. I was just in the area when I noticed the hollows. I was in the area to have a meeting, and the meeting's already run it's course. My flight back is in a couple days." She explained.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue May 03, 2022 7:33 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

"My luck, then, that I chased the thing in your direction." Julia said smiling.

She finished her breakfast with a piece of crispy bacon she had saved up. Everything was better with bacon, breakfast included. Thankfully Julia didn't need to worry about foods like bacon. A combination of a lot of sports and similar activities (like Hollow-hunting) with very favourable genes allowed her to indulge in unhealthy but tasty foods every now and then. That aside she usually ate fairly healthy. Even if she didn't like her upbringing, a lot of things stuck

When both of them were finished Julia hurried to take the plates, clear the table and do the dishes. It seemed only fair that she would cover that. Only halfway through she realised that Beeps could have done it. Probably. Maybe. Whatever, it wasn't much and it only took her a few minutes.

"Soooooo… you wanna do something, then?" Julia asked after she was done.

"There's plenty we could do. And I'm open for almost anything."

Julia didn't mention on purpose the coast. It wasn't very far away, but she almost never went there. She either went to the canal or drove further away, to some area of the country where she couldn't even see a certain strip of coast anymore. There were still so many memories she couldn't cope with attached to that spot. The last time she'd gone there…kind of went downhill.

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri May 06, 2022 7:47 am

"Heh, I suppose it is." She conceded, remaining relaxed as the both of them finished off the breakfast she'd made up. Once they had both had their fill she started putting away the leftovers as Julia handled the dishes. Beeps in the meantime just chilled, floating about and checking out the place curiously as the two women cleaned up.

Once it was all don, however, Ehefra quirked a brow in surprise at the question offered to her. "Hm, anything you say? I suppose, what did you have in mind?" She asked with an amused smile. washing her hands and then turning to give Julia her full attention. Making no attempt to really make any requests since she was sure the girl probably had something in mind, or at the very least some manner of suggestion. " Though if we're gonna be heading outside I think I might have to do a bit of laundry first.." She chuckled, gesturing down to herself, and the single big tshirt that Julia had let her use for the night, and the fact that Julia herself was still in what she'd fallen asleep in.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 16, 2022 3:41 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Jules looked Ehefra up and down and a huge grin showed on her face that seemed to want to split her face in half.

“Well, it’s a beautiful day, so you won’t be cold. Get a little sun on your legs.”

She chuckled, then waved it away. When she had checked out Ehefra a moment before she hadn’t actually been looking at her legs. Well, not exclusively anyway. She had been gauging Ehefra’s size. And it seemed that she might be able to help.

“Okay, I’m joking.” she said, still giggling.

“We are pretty similar in size. Like, our height is different by some, but otherwise…”

She opened her arms in a way to show off her body, which was relatively useless because she, too, was wearing some not necessarily body hugging. But the two of them were indeed of a similar stature, both sporty with not too much bust that needed storing.

“If you like you can look through my wardrobe and borrow some of my stuff while we wash yours. Whaddaya say?”

Julia found that she actually enjoyed this. She never had a friend, at least not a friend that would sleep over. It also didn’t feel weird to offer Ehefra some of her clothes. On the contrary, Jules thought it was cool sharing her stuff. She had less of it than when she was still at home, but it felt like a lot more. Maybe when it was really your own stuff, everything handpicked by yourself, and you were able to share it whenever and with whomever you choose, it changed something. Maybe it was more worth this way.

“Oh, and don’t worry. I actually got really good at getting all kinds of muck out of white stuff. But…heh, well, I guess al Quincy who have to do it themselves are, right?”

ForgottenMercy
ForgottenMercy
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon May 16, 2022 12:04 pm

Ehefra chuckled slightly as she noticed Jules looking her over, glancing down at herself, her legs in particular and giving the woman an amused smile. As nice as my legs are, unless we're going to swim or something I still think we should cover up." She pointed out, pausing to glance at Jules herself. She was a bit more on the curvy side compared to her, but not enough that it would be uncomfortable. If she just stayed away from anything of Jules that would be tight fitting..... yea she could probably fit in her clothes.

"Fair enough, I think that'll work. But still, where do you wanna go? I mean, IF you wanna go somewhere. Not gonna lie, we did have a pretty rough fight. Just the adrenaline alone can really tire you out, so if you just wanna hang around the house, don't feel bad about that." she offered with a comforting smile. They were still pretty close in age, but Ehefra still knew that the girl probably was less familiar with combat, she might not even realize she was tired and so... just bringing it up, give her brain a chance to recognize if she was, she felt was at least the responsible thing to do. She made her way over to the other side of the room, bending over to snag some of her stuff. Namely her phone, as Beeps lazed on the couch.

"Ehhh, I'm not too worried about stains. Thankfully neither of us really got hurt. So there won't be like any blood on emn. Should be a pretty easy wash don't you think?" She reasoned as she stood back up and then glanced at Jules. Truth be told, she was usually the type to .... suggest any number of activities. But being in Karakura, she hesitated to do so. All the places she knew about were places she used to go with her family. And she would rather not go down that road when hanging around Julia. This was supposed to be a nice, uncomplicated trip after all, and the LAST thing she wanted was to get emotional around her. Soooo, yea, admittedly she realized there was a bit of bias around her 'just stay home' suggestion, but that didn't mean it still wasn't a reasonable idea.

She wrestled with that notion as she waited for Jules to give her two cents on the matter.
Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat May 28, 2022 7:00 am

The Runaway

Jules Ash

Jules tilted her head a bit and pulled a thinker (i.e. duck) face.

"Swimming, huh? Not such a bad idea. But if we do that in a pool, not the ocean, okay?"

Her face became a bit apologetic. It wasn't far to the coast and there were indeed people who thought it was crazy to pay for a pool when free water was practically around the corner. But to Julia it wasn't that easy.

"Sorry, still got some bad memories connected with the sea. Kinda dumb when you're living on an island, huh?"

When Ehefra suggested staying in Julia felt a bit disappointed at first. Was it really concern over her or didn't Ehefra want to go out? Julia had almost suggested visiting nearby Tokyo, strolling through Shibuya or something. But it didn't seem as if Ehefra wanted to. Was there something else maybe?

"Oh hey, wait a minute." Julia suddenly said and her face lit up.
"You just gave me an idea."

With all the thoughts about swimming and relaxing floating about in Julia's head, she'd actually thought of something that could satisfy both Ehefra's suggestion to relax and Julia's wish to go out.

"Let's visit an onsen. I always wanted to visit one of those famous baths, ever since I moved to Japan, but never got around to do it. Relaxing in some hot bath…what do you think?"

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum