Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

+21
GentleBreeze
Ravana
Iori
zetsurin
Elendril
Jeff just Jeff
Tsubine
Zoro
Shizuo
Gin
Dr.Hiro
Pockeh
Blade
Ithro Zhada
JJ
Dai
Kade
Star
MaidInAmn
killerants
THEFROST
25 posters
Go down
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:01 pm
Okay, Dai, Im confused. This character isn't even created yet, so it seems, so get something up and started, and I will decide.

JJ, Ill approve yours for a 3-1 to 2-1

Anaru, same thing as dai. The Wip itself isn't very far done, so Id like to see more before doing anything with your request. Sorry. xD

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Pockeh
Pockeh
Metal as Fuck

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue44400/999999Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (44400/999999)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Sat Mar 17, 2012 4:38 pm
My Template

Character Name: Riku "Zero" Schiffer
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3846-zero-done-approved-1-1-0-4#22812
Tier: 1-1, 0-4 in custom form
Org Joining/Apart Of: The Monsuta
Level of Commitment: Highly committed and dedicated
How Active You Are: I'm on erryday .-. even on vacation I pop on.
Purpose: To give the monsuta some extra unf and to beef up the baddies a bit.
Extra: I will eat your heart~

I envy because of the heart.
I glutton because of the heart.
I covet because of the heart.
I am prideful because of the heart.
I sloth because of the heart.
I rage because of the heart.
Because of the heart...
I lust for everything about you.

------------------------------------
We Are Legion
Character Permissions
Communication Thread
Character Substitutions
Dr.Hiro
Dr.Hiro
TARDIS
TARDIS
Location : I'm in the TARDIS Travleing through Space and Time.

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:
http://heroverse.forumotion.com/

Sat Mar 17, 2012 8:33 pm
My Template

Character Name: Hiro arjan
App Link: Heres the App
Tier:1-1+
Level of Commitment: Going to be as committed as i can
How Active You Are: i~m gonna be as active as i can since i just got my internetback
Purpose: So the Monsuta can have moar high level baddies
Extra: I LIKE CHOCOLATE MILK!
Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:27 pm
Pockeh and Hiro, boosted to 0-5+ Each. Proove yourself worthy and you may go further, such as 0-4.

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 FXpoQxJ
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Mar 18, 2012 3:06 am
I'm boosting Stefan to 0-5+, Flat out denying Nagato.

Spoiler:
Shizuo
Shizuo
Gremlin

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Empty antagonist application project prodigy

Sun Mar 18, 2012 11:43 am
Character Name: Prodigy

App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5695-project-prodigy-succubi#33327

Tier: depends on what is given. But a teir within reason to match her position if she gets it. so what ever is decided for that to be. is fine.

Org Joining/Apart Of: Monsuta
Level of Commitment: She is highly commited though she will follow doctor hiro, who is the only she veiws higher. The org comes second the creator comes first, and her life comes third. She will prove her worth, and show her potentional if given chance. So she is highly commited the only thing which would change her choice would be direct orders otherwise by doctor hiro.

How Active You Are: usually every day. And when shes up hopefully i can post twice a day, of decent length. and usually is always on the xat unless im on holiday or vaca.
Purpose:

She sticks with doctor hiro, so she will be joining the monsuta, but her purpose is if it goes well, will be running the Zaimichi task force, She dislikes those who are against her creator, and will strive to crush them under her might, if possible. She finds it dull being the good guy, and wants to mix things up. She
Extra: Don't fall for the innocence first time you see her. ._. Or your fucked up.

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 LzZCuy7
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 BtXe12b

Zoro
Zoro
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:38 pm
My Template

Character Name: Zoro Takahashi
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5576-zoro-takahashi-1-3
Tier: 1-3
Level of Commitment: All Free time goes to this character and his stories, only when there's nothing else for him, i use my second character, Kenshin.
How Active You Are: At least 60 hours a week.
Purpose: Revenge on the Soul Society for wasting 400 years of his life.
Extra: Sometimes, my mom goes freak on me and takes the cables for the computer. This only happens on weekdays though, so when this happens my activity will be numbed down to at most 50 hours.

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum