Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

+21
GentleBreeze
Ravana
Iori
zetsurin
Elendril
Jeff just Jeff
Tsubine
Zoro
Shizuo
Gin
Dr.Hiro
Pockeh
Blade
Ithro Zhada
JJ
Dai
Kade
Star
MaidInAmn
killerants
THEFROST
25 posters
Go down
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Sat Mar 31, 2012 2:14 am
Shizuo: This character isn't even approved. So I can't say anything.
Kade: I'll approve that boost and make it to 1-3+
Zoro: I'll boost you to 1-1+.

Tsubine's Character List

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Jeff just Jeff
Jeff just Jeff
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Empty Re: Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click]

Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:58 pm
My Template

Character Name:Devon Born
App Link:https://www.platinumhearts.net/t4035-devon-born-arrancar
Tier:2-1
Org Joining/Apart Of:The Kokuryuteshi
Level of Commitment: Full alignment will do what is necessary to help The Kokuryuteshi.
How Active You Are:I'm on a few hours a day...
Purpose:Power,I want a higher tier for Commander and was hoping to kick more ass and tale more names.Also respects the leader and wants to join a high powered org that he at least partially agrees with their goals.
Extra:PWEEEESEEE

Devon Born 2-1 Arrancar
Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue7380/100Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (7380/100)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 01, 2012 5:19 pm
Denied. This character needs to be re-checked because 1) Taichou didn't use the checklist 2) Taichou is no longer staff.

Tsubine's Character List

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0/0Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:53 pm
My Template

Character Name: Amos
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5890-amos-the-cosmic-champion#34187
Tier: N/A
Org Joining/Apart Of: Shadow Fell
Level of Commitment: 100%
How Active You Are: Very since i came back
Purpose: Trying to help bring back Touketsu and help the demon world get its former glory
Extra: LONG LIVE TOUKETSU

Character Name: Seraph Iramasha
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t2660-seraph-iramasha?highlight=Seraph
Tier: 1-3
Org Joining/Apart Of: K-World
Level of Commitment: 65%
Purpose: To try and find his true purpose
Extra:

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Tsubine
Tsubine
Ye Olde Guarde

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:40 am
Akanade: Approved for 1-2+
Kimimaro: Approved for 0-3
Amos: Come back when approved
Seraph: Approved for 1-1+

Tsubine's Character List
zetsurin
zetsurin
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue13000/99999Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (13000/99999)
Tiers:

Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:28 pm
My Template

Character Name:Mizuchi/Gensh
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5921-mizuchi-gensh-approved-5-1#34407

Tier:5-1
Org Joining/Apart Of:have applied for Shadow Fall.
Level of Commitment: if they allow me to join i will honour and
serve them whit all i got to my dieing breath no matter what the order is. 100%
How Active You Are:i am on a lot at lest 2hrs a day. but 4 to 5 is more likely
Purpose: Mizuchi hates soul reapers and wishes them all gone blaming them for her fathers death and all the suffering she endured win alive. Shadow Fall can aid and help in this goal.

(side note) do to a mistake in her app she was thought to be a Lesser Familiar I did fix it and probably was the reason for the low 5-1.

thank your for tacking the time to read this.
sincerely Zetsurin
Elendril
Elendril
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:27 am
My Template

Character Name: Amos
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t5890-amos-the-cosmic-champion#34711
Tier: 1-1+
Org Joining/Apart Of: Shadow fell
Level of Commitment: 100%
How Active You Are: every day since i have came back
Purpose: To help out shadow fell and bring the Demon world back to its former Glory with Touketsu leading it.
Extra: LONG LOVE TOUKETSU

My Template

Character Name: Tindera Graceling
App Link: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t3975p10-tindera-approved-1-1#34780
Tier: 1-1+
Org Joining/Apart Of: Shadow Fell
Level of Commitment: 225%
Purpose: To bring Touketsu back to his glory
Extra: TOUKETSU FOR LIFE

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3

Sign by Danasoft - For Backgrounds and Layouts

Blade
Blade
The Hybrid King

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue10015/100000Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (10015/100000)
Tiers:

Thu Apr 12, 2012 6:57 pm
Amos is bumped, I can give you you a slight boost in Tindera.

Tindera=0-5-
Amos=0-5

As for you Zet, don't know what to do with it, honestly.

Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 FXpoQxJ
Antagonist Orgs Are Recruiting And Giving Out Upgrades! [Baddies Click] - Page 3 2Y9rqGk

Spoiler:
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum