Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako) - Page 4 Empty Re: Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)

Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:05 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

“Oh, so you’ve met my mother.”

She probably should have added the part about her being Ulv’s adopted daughter, but such details really meant nothing in the grand scheme of things. It is obvious that Elyss has been influenced by the woman and their biological similarities proved unnecessary to delve into. Adopted or not, they are family and family will always have their similarities and differences. Besides, they are soul sisters in a way. They have a connection almost as good as blood, yeah? However, looking past that, Elyss couldn’t help but show a bit of disdain on her face as she sat up straight and gave Hanako a complicated look, something akin to understandment, disgust, and envy.

“So, that’s what you meant by toy. I guess she tried to play with you, huh?”

That earlier jovialness is gone, replaced by that stoney neutrality Elyss is known for. The redhead seemed to create a barrier between the two women with that one look, a look that seemed to push away everyone and place Elyss in a world that none could ever hope to reach. She didn’t look at Hanako as if she were prey or a damsel in distress. She didn’t look as if she pitied or felt bad for Hanako. There’s no sign of anything except distance. Then, without any sign or warning, the redhead moved and hugged Hanako. The bigger woman knows that Elyss’ body has the capability of being a dangerous machine that could crush everything in its path, but right now, it felt as soft as what one would think a woman’s touch would feel. Yet, it is a fleeting experience, for it came and went in a matter of seconds that one would miss if they even blinked once.

“I simply meant that, out of everyone I’ve met, it’s always the women of large stature that wear their heart on their sleeves. Every one of them are so bad at keeping what’s on their mind a secret, and it always proved cute, in a way, when they would try to express themselves when flustered. One would probably think someone like you to be an Amazon that doesn’t cry and approaches everything with a certain brutality. I know better. Ulv? She's kind of like that, but she just doesn’t understand the complexity of the heart. I apologize for the way she has treated you for you to make such a comment.”

She gave a long monologue after leaving Hanako’s side, and she did so with that same neutrality on her face. Her words felt pure and true, as if the redhead was incapable of telling a lie about how she feels.

“If I had known about your trauma, I wouldn’t have done what I did. I just wanted to try teasing you. I hear that’s what girls do with one another every now and then. I don’t think I would have refused you a night of passion if you had wanted one. Though, I guess that’s just my trauma talking as well. Living with a passionable woman like Ulv can leave one’s senses a bit dulled. I guess I don’t view this sort of thing as precious as I used to. I’ve never thought about finding the love of my life or something, so I guess I slowly started to view such things the same way as Ulv; just a passionate experience that’ll satisfy some weird urge. A bit sad, yeah?”

Her eyes would move to the waters now, staring at her own messy reflection. She actually looked a bit remorseful about what just occurred. Elyss seems just as bad at expressing herself. She’s so used to keeping a straight face and never letting anyone know what’s going on. Slowly, however, she’s been accepting more and more to slip through. It’s frustrating at times to embrace those emotions, but it doesn’t feel bad. In fact, she feels as if she’s connected with Hanako just a tad more by sharing a bit of her own insecurities. None would have expected for the redhead’s cheeks to puff out slightly in frustration as her stoney eyes started to crack and turn hazy.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako) - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0/0Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako) - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako) - Page 4 Empty Re: Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako)

Sat Nov 21, 2020 2:54 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Broken Fists, Staunch Defense (Elyss/Hanako) - Page 4 6EdIfMt

Now Hanako's heart definitely missed a beat and the way her face suddenly felt she was shure it would glow in the dark. She looked at Elyss, her eyes wide with surprise.

"Your what?"

It sounded far to shrill in her own ears, but Elyss couldn't have surprised Hanako more if she had announced herself the next Soul Queen. The situation couldn't get any more awkward. She opened her mouth to say something, but couldn't bring one word over her lips. Her face said enough. Ulv didn't just try to play. She had played. Had used a new toy. At first it was all fun and games, Hanako lost in a mix of hormones and pure lust, drunk with her own ecstasy. There were even a few good memories, untainted by the regret the end of the story had caused, when Ulv had sent her toy home upon realising that it didn't do as it pleased her. Thrown out, with a new dress, but without a climax. A sad, hollow ending of that day.

When suddenly Elyss hugged Hanako, she instinctively hugged her back, one arm around her waist, one on her back. She could feel the strong muscles in her body, could feel the warmth of her body, even in the water. At first she was startled but almost instantly this tight and cold feeling in her chest loosened. There was no sexual context, despite the two of them wearing their birthday suits. It was simply a hug, a warm gesture of support, so gentle, so soft. It was only a short moment, not more than a few seconds, until Elyss retreated again, but in this moment Hanako realised how badly she had needed a simple hug.
It was over quickly, but the impression would last.

"It is partly true. I was all closed up, lashing out if cornered. This now...this is me trying to change myself. Trying to understand myself. Maybe even better myself. It's just that...I lack experience."

Elyss apologizing for Ulv's behaviour made Hanako feel bad for her cold reaction to the teasing. Maybe it was what girls did. Hanako wouldn't know. In any way, Hanako reacted because of an adventure gone bad with another person. Even if she was Elyss's mother, it wasn't the fault of the daughter. She reached over and grabbed Elyss's hand.

"I'm sorry. You couldn't have known. It is...it is not that I...don't want this in general. It's just that I don't want it now. I just think I need something different."

Almost to herself she added: "Something more."

She sighed and then scooted over to Elyss and just leaned her head on her shoulder.

"Thanks for the hug."

Coding Altered From: [The Frost]
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 23, 2020 11:36 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

Revealing herself as Ulv’s daughter, yeah? She had expected that much from Hanako. Many would probably be shocked to learn that Ulv has a young person in her home that she is somewhat the guardian of. Though, Elyss has shown her own independence from time to time, and none would probably place such a connection together unless told. Elyss had suffered from much of what Hanako is currently going through. At first, she felt like just a carbon copy of Ulv because of her circumstances, and it has proved a long journey to discover herself, but she has made it far. She’s actually okay with where she’s currently at and is excited to see how far she can go. Of course, she wishes the same for everyone, but now? She’s more keen on looking out for who matters the most: herself. That doesn’t stop her from helping a person out every now and then though.

“Everyone has someplace they’re trying to go, no matter how developed they think they are. Sometimes we trip, go down the wrong path, or go backwards, but I’d like to believe that if we try hard enough, we’ll get where we want eventually. So, don’t let whatever happened with Ulv bother you too much. Focus on what matters the most: yourself. Even if there are scars, the body will heal. Even the mind heals eventually.”

She’s unsure how to react with Hanako on her shoulder. The moment where the women were thinking of going a dangerous route has passed. Well, for Elyss, it had never really begun, and she still feels a little bad for playing with Hanako. So, for now, she’ll just do what she can to be a shoulder for the woman and allow for the big woman to do as she pleases.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 24, 2020 6:32 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hanako rested her head on Elyss's should a little while longer. She had seen it between other girls before and it always seemed to be a gesture of comfort. It was the same for her now. The first time she herself had done it. She found out it was also quite comfortable. Hanako even would have rested her head on Elyss's thigh, herself lying comfortably on her back. But since both the seats they were sitting on and Elyss's thighs were under water…
However, Elyss seemed to be okay with Hanako's head on her shoulder and did nothing to remove it from there. Hanako was thankful for it. She relaxed completely again.

After a few moments she sat up again.

"To be perfectly honest...it is not entirely what Ulv did. I knew it would be...an adventure, when I went to her."

She couldn't bring herself to speak the word 'sex' out loud, although it had been nothing less.

"I knew it and I accepted that. I had no experience, I wanted to know...I just didn't know what would happen. Didn't know... couldn't know that it was too much for me. But still, that was not the bad part. But giving me the means to control the adventure and then throwing me out when I used it, like a broken toy…"

Hanako sighed.

"In the end, if I am perfectly honest, I am as mad at myself as I am at Ulv. I jumped in at the deep end and found out I don't even know how to swim yet. ...I should not have done it."

She held up her hands before her eyes. They already began to shrivel. It made Hanako chuckle without her realising it at first.
Then she looked at Elyss.

"I guess you're right, I shouldn't let that bother me so much. Thank you."

She smiled her insecure, shy smile at Elyss. After all, the daughter was not really like the mother. Hanako was glad about that. And Elyss was honest, for that Hanako was also glad. She really hoped that this wasn't just a one-time occurrence. Not the bath, although that was indeed really nice, but the encounter in general. She still couldn't figure out Elyss entirely, but that was okay. What mattered was that Hanako had decided that she enjoyed Elyss's company. It would probably never be more than that, but if so, it would be okay.

"It sounds as if you have a lot of experience with wounds that need healing." Hanako said after a while. It sounded sad and the thoughts that were behind the words caused her a little sting. She would accept a lot of pain, if she just knew the nature of her deepest wounds.

"By the way: What about your arm? Is it better?"

Last edited by Ame no ko on Mon Nov 30, 2020 10:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Nov 28, 2020 1:17 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

What reason would there be to deny Hanako a bit of comfort? It did not stain Elyss’ pride to allow such. She’s not that mean, even if it did feel a little weird to her. Her discomfort doesn’t matter in the grand scheme of this situation. The silence also added a peacefulness to it all, as if silent words were being shared that only deepened the two women’s bond. But, with all things, it ends. Hanako leaves from her side which doesn’t even get much of a side glance from the redhead. Words are then vocalized: curiosity, acceptance, regret, and anger are shared. It makes sense. One takes that plummet into the depths of the ocean just to realize that what they had found isn’t exactly what they had expected. Maybe if it was any other person besides Ulv… Though, that is just wishful thinking. You either enjoy Ulv’s company or you don’t, and that feeling can fluctuate based on how the brute of a woman feels at the moment.

“Don’t worry. You’ll learn to swim one day. You’re just waddling right now. I, on the other hand, have graduated to a doggy paddle.”

A joke? Really? Elyss made a joke that’s actually a bit funny? Well, there’s a first for everything. But, that only predated a more serious topic at hand besides what’s sexual preference. Hanako sounds worried about the redhead, not just about her physical body but about her mental body as well. Yeah, Elyss knows a bit about healing, but she’s been through too much in such a short amount of time to really want to dive into that pool again. It’d be better to just focus on the here and now: her arm.

“It’s fine. I’ll make sure to get it checked out so don’t worry. I wouldn’t want it dying out in an actual fight, so I should show it a bit more care.”

That’s that. Elyss: one to dish out a full lesson but barely move a conversation if allowed. She answered the question and fell quiet before her eyes would close. Leaning back a bit more, she’d appear as if she had just fallen asleep.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 03, 2020 9:41 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

"Yeah, you do that." Hanako said, her voice soft and warm.
"But see that you don't forget to take care of the rest as well, okay?"

Was it now her turn to give advice? The woman that not so long ago could only function as a soldier but barely as an individual? What irony!

The thought made Hanako chuckle, much as she had chuckled when Elyss had made her doggy paddle joke. Both thoughts were equally hilarious, although Hanako did give the image of Elyss doing a doggy paddle here in the pool the advantage. The other thought was more of a sad joke

For a few moments Hanako's eyes rested on Elyss, mainly on her face, as she sat back with closed eyes.

'Maybe we are all a little bit broken.' she thought. Then she too sat back and closed her eyes.

Again it was the picture of the two women, relaxing side by side in the warm water of the bath, eyes closed, no words spoken. Each of them caught in their own thoughts, but still enjoying the silent company of the other.

When Hanako’s thoughts began to wander this time, they left the past untouched, thankfully. Instead she realised that it didn’t bother her any longer that she and Elyss were naked, she wasn’t embarrassed anymore. In this short time she somewhat became used to the feeling of being exposed in front of another.
After all, she thought, we’re both women. From a certain standpoint one could say that they looked virtually the same, except for some minor details: Two legs, two arms (more or less in this case), one torso, one head, both had breasts and no unnecessary weight between the legs. There wasn’t a body part on Elyss that Hanako hadn’t seen on herself and probably vice versa. So why the hell had she been embarrassed like a little girl before? Of course she had tried to hide it, with limited success, but the temptation to cover herself had been there. Now, finally, the realisation had come that she had nothing to hide. Especially not in front of another woman.

The thought brought comfort along with it. She felt nor more at rest, more confident. It was only a small step, maybe insignificant to others. Hanako, however, felt more normal, thanks to it. Going to the bath, connecting with others, it was something almost everyone did, and most people didn’t give a second thought to being nude in the bath or going only at quiet times. Hana felt a bit silly, in hindsight.

Although, she probably would keep up the habit of seeking out quiet hours and empty baths. There may be a reason that she was only this comfortable with Elyss, now that the redhead had seen almost everything there was to see, but it was only a small doubt. The main reason was that Hanako simply couldn’t imagine that visiting a bath full of people would be as relaxing as an empty one. Having the faucets and the water to herself brought quite the luxurious feeling along with itself. Even Hana, who normally couldn’t care less about luxury, had to admit that she’d rather not give that up, if possible. However, having a companion, who understood this and liked to enjoy the water in silence as well, like Elyss, would be more than welcome.

As her thoughts began to circle more and more about more and more trivial matters, a small portion of her consciousness realised she was about to doze off. With a start she sat up and splashed a little water around.

“Oh, sorry.” she said. “That wasn’t on purpose. I think I was about to doze off. Never happened to me before in a bath.”

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Dec 07, 2020 12:28 pm

ポ ス ト を 開 始

There’s no requirement to fulfill before someone can share a bit of advice with another. Even a child can tell a grown individual to brush their teeth at least twice a day for the best results. It’s all about one’s timing and understanding of the subject that matters. Hanako and Elyss just happen to be able to give some quality of life advice to one another as their knowledge deemed. Though, Elyss didn’t humor Hanako’s concern, instead opting to continue relaxing. Her mind has already told the rest of her body that everything is okay now. Honestly, there is no reason for her to be soaking any longer, but Hanako keeps her still. Leaving the woman alone randomly may just prove to sour whatever they have formed here. The redhead does not go out of her way to create any friendships, but she also does not go out of her way to ruin any of them either. She has come to learn that having friends only adds to one’s life, not take away. Especially with her growing control over her own issues, she has little to fear from bonding with another.

And, maybe it was that sense of ease that pushed her drowsy mind over the edge. Somehow, her thoughts had drifted off into oblivion. The slow rising of her chest, her lack of movement, and her closed eyes: she’s asleep. Unfortunately, Hanako did not allow for the redhead’s rest to last. The sudden splashing shook Elyss from her slumber causing her to slip down into the pool before exploding upwards out of the water to her feet, her black eyes flashing red before shifting back. With a look here and there, Hanako’s quick confession and apology caused her to grumble in slight annoyance. Ugh, her head is heavy because of her wet hair.

“Well, great.”

She didn’t look particularly annoyed, but it’s hard to tell because her face is always in a mute expression. However, as her arms folded over her bosom and the way her eyes would focus onto Hanako, it’s obvious, in a way, that the big woman had crossed the smaller redhead. Then, her brow would rise before she’d turn and start to head back towards the bathrooms. “I’m going to go dry myself. I can feel my skin pruning.” There’s no invitation to come or no warning to stay away. It’s all probably confusing for Hanako to process. Did she do something wrong? Is their thing ruined? Will they greet each other on friendly terms next time? Elyss proves, once again, that she is a hard woman to read that seemed to have a lack of sympathy or modesty at the worst of times.

エンドポスト~

CPK

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Dec 09, 2020 4:48 am

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Hanako bit her lip. It was even more embarrassing than her being naked in front of a stranger. She fell asleep, jerked awake suddenly and obviously annoyed Elyss. Well….not that obviously. It was hard to read Elyss. Her facial expressions sometimes were a perfect visual representation of the outer shell Hanako had tried to form around her self for years: hard, cold, not betraying what lay inside. She was fairly shure, though, because everyone would have been annoyed by someone splashing around when they were relaxing, be it involuntary or not.

When Elyss headed for the bathrooms Hanako hesitated only a moment before she followed. One thing was definitely right: The two of them had been in the water for quite a while. Hanako’s skin felt soft and warm, the air felt cool although the building was heated. With her towel Hanako dried her face, neck, arms and chest while she walked.

Catching up to Elyss she noticed that the long, red hair was completely soaked. Probably also her fault. Although Hanako’s hair wasn’t nearly as long, she knew what a bother it could be, having a mane like this wet. It was heavy and a nightmare to comb. It was mainly the reason why Hana kept her own hair at about shoulder length and mostly braided when she left the house. It was more comfortable, easier to handle, but still long enough that she liked the looks. She found longer hair a lot more attractive and was pretty sure it would look good on her, too. But being the practical woman she was, she always pushed that thought aside.

“Sorry again for splashing you. It really wasn’t intentional.” she said. “When I dozed off the realisation that I did so somehow startled me and jerked me awake. Do you know that moment...caught between dreaming and waking?”

Hanako looked down, saw a few things lying there, ready for the guests of the bath to use. Amongst them was a wooden hairbrush. Quickly Hanako grabbed it.

“Here, let me help you with your hair. You can dry yourself while I do it.”

It was a peace offering, as well as a friendly turn. With her own towel Hanako dried Elyss’s hair as good as she could, by carefully taking the length into the fabric and pressing the water out of it. She didn’t want to rub it dry, that would make combing only that much harder afterwards. When the towel was all wet and the hair at least not dripping anymore, the began dividing the mane into smaller strands. As she took the first strand into her hand she felt like this was a deja vu. As if she had done this before, in a bath, in her youth, only the hair back then had been black. She sucked in air sharply as this memory flashing before her eyes almost made her dizzy. It passed as quickly as it came. Weird, where did dad come from?
She pushed it aside and began combing the hair: starting at the tips, gentle, short strokes down wards, working her way up to the head. All the while she held the strands above the brush, so Elyss would feel no tugging when she met a knot. Hana had no illusions that the pain of something like this wouldn’t bother someone strong like Elyss in the slightest. After all, that woman fought with an injured arm. It was for comfort, just something that felt right, something you just did when you combed the hair of a….a...a friend? There were still questions on this subject, but whatever the two women were, nothing bad would come out of trying to cause no discomfort to the redhead.

Siegharty
Siegharty
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Dec 10, 2020 10:23 am

ポ ス ト を 開 始

A towel, one grabbed by the water that was left there just for this purpose, is wrapped around her form to help with drying off. Modesty is the last thing on Elyss’ mind. Her skin is soft and warm, near overhydrated. Her memories serve to warn her about the gross feeling that comes after staying in a pool of water for too long. Though, it took Hanako’s earlier blunder to remind her of the coming consequences.

Did the other woman follow? Eh, Elyss didn’t throw any glances to check. She wishes to deal with herself first before worrying about another. Sitting down on one of the small stools that are provided, she’d just sit there and rest, slow breaths in and out as her mind wandered on what’s next after this. Should she search for any work that needs to be done, relax, or return home? Choice upon choices appear, each one having its own consequence and benefit. She’s so distracted by her thoughts that she doesn’t notice Hanako at first until the woman is near and touching her hair.

“Huh? O-Oh…”

Elyss’ response to being touched suddenly was to jump lightly and try to recall if anything was said that went in one ear and out the other. Hell, she didn’t even notice Hanako getting this close to her. Well, against her better judgement, the redhead couldn’t fight back the sudden flush to her cheeks as she suddenly felt really fragile and unprotected. No one has ever touched her hair in such fashion, only her mother before everything, and even then, Elyss had grown rather quickly into doing her own hair. However, doing her own hair just meant crudely washing, brushing, and tying it up. Despite Hanako’s stature, she has rather gentle hands, something Elyss fails at having most of the time. What a soothing sensation. It did make her curious as to where Hanako learned to handle hair in such a way. Well, with nothing else going on right now, and her leaning backwards a bit to allow Hanako better access, she asked the question, ignorant to Hanako’s mental traumas.

“You seem trained at this. Ya have a little sister or something?”

エンドポスト~

CPK

Ame no ko
Ame no ko
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Dec 11, 2020 5:37 pm

The Big Woman

Hanako Yamada

Elyss had lovely hair, but it could use a little bit more care. She too was obviously more of a practical type. Still, she had lovely hair, with a lovely color. Hanako had always liked red hair, which was why she had dyed hers in a dark shade of that color.

When Elyss asked the question, Hanako sat still for a moment, looked at the brush, her hands, Elyss's hair.

"I...ah...no. I don't know...I don't think that I have a...sister." She answered. She tried to sound casual, but her voice betrayed her feelings. The question had, unintentionally, hit a sore spot, the one thing Hanako still tried to push as far away from her as possible. Also, she wasn't entirely sure about the sister and didn't know why.

"I don't know how I know how to do it. I just know. I do my own hair this way, too. I never thought about why...just seems like the right way to do it."

Hanako's answers were evasive and sad and she was glad that Elyss sat with her back towards her. After all the way she had come to where she was, she was still afraid to touch that one spot, to look into the core of her self. Afraid that she wouldn't find anything.

"There you go." She said when she was finished with Elyss's hair. A gentle touch on her shoulder, then she stood up and turned away, seemingly to look for another towel. But it was to not show Elyss her distressed expression. It took her a few moments to gather herself. Damn it, why did this still sting so bad?

"I'd love to...I mean, we should do this again." She finally said. Meanwhile she had found a fresh, dry towel, but her skin had almost dried off on itself in the warm air.
"I would do your hair again, if you like."

They were both dry and more or less ready to get dressed. This meant that their visit to the bath was almost over.
"It was really nice." Hanako said again.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum