Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]
Welcome to Bleach Platinum Hearts RP! This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2416, over 400 years away from the Original Bleach's timeline. It has elements of both canon and custom for a unique mixture of role playing never seen before on Bleach. To get started, please sign up and read our starter guide:

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t13634-bleach-platinum-hearts-starter-s-guide

And again, welcome to our Bleach RP.

Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active]

This is a Bleach Role Playing Forum set in the year 2419, over 400 years after the original Bleach Storyline. Join our Bleach RP today

HomeSearchRegisterLog in
'Yo, Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find an assortment of Site News. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member Of The Year: Rawk --- Character Of The Year Alex Vaugrenard --- Character Progression Of The Year: Elyss Kishimoto --- Character Plot Of The Year: Abalia Kyoraku-Hayden --- Fight Thread Of The Year: Close Enough --- Social Thread Of The Year: My Heart, in All its Pieces, Will Forever Love You ---
STAFF
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The Rules

Quick-Links

Help Center

Organizations

Race Specs

Latest topics
» Vegas died and so did my heart(Thara)
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 11:35 am by Yaksha

» It's a terrible life
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 9:24 am by Siegharty

» 40 Fathoms (Saera, Hanako)
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyToday at 8:17 am by Ame no ko

» The Depths Stir [EVENT SIGNUP THREAD]
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 11:22 pm by Hastur

» Beyond the Rapids
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 8:54 pm by MorpheusDavol

» New New Year, Newer Burst!
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:49 pm by MorpheusDavol

» the castle of sand and moonlight [Hanako/Magnolia]
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 5:19 am by Ame no ko

» Takehikio's new Zanpakuto (Done)
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:24 am by Shizuo

» Momo Hinamori [APPROVED, 1-3++]
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyYesterday at 2:22 am by Shizuo

» Creepy Trails
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 13, 2021 9:00 pm by Hastur

Top posters
THEFROST
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAdvent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 I_voting_barAdvent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
JJ
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 I_vote_lcapAdvent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 I_voting_barAdvent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Mirja Eeola
Hydræ
Hastur
Chao
Pockeh
Tsubine
Henrex
Shizuo
Statistics
We have 2802 registered users
The newest registered user is realJFK

Our users have posted a total of 138631 messages in 20694 subjects

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shizuo
Gremlin
Shizuo

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue59000/99999Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (59000/99999)
Tiers:

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 11PostSubject: Re: Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]   Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptySun Nov 29, 2020 3:26 am

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 JCRrxmK

Artist: N/A - Song: N/A - Word Count: N/A

”So.. It’s okay then?”

The thought found its way through inami’s head as she lay there, the wounds on her forearms bleeding blackened smog. Arianda had done her best to comfort inami, time and time again, there had been nothing but care and kindness that the demon had used persistently to combat the deteriorating state of chaos Inami found herself in. Time and time again Arianda had said that things would be alright, that things could change. That she did not have to be alone anymore. While inami did not believe it to be true, she did believe that Arianda was being sincere. That she sincerely believed that everything could change, for better, rather than for worse. That she believed that their family could mend, if they were not given up on.

”You..”

Inami’s words were still dull as she reached up and caressed Arianda’s jaw. There was nothing sexual about the action, due to how slow, delicate, and still her palm was. It was more akin to an elder sister’s hand resting upon their kin when they were afraid, or a motherly touch. It was clear that Inami didn’t want to harm her, that was was more in control than she had been previously. The soft hiccuping that escaped from Inami’s lips showed she still was hurting, that the pain had not simply ceased. That it was still there, and yet, the Queen couldn’t help but think of something beyond the pain.

”How can you be this noble?”

Inami couldn’t understand in her addled mindstate how another would be willing to go this far for her. She, who was wretched and depraved. Even if she craved to be accepted, she did not truly believe that she was deserving of it. Inami’s emerald eyes were dull, void of emotion, like the eyes of a fish, or still water. They reflected nothing, but instead seemed like bottomless pits that absorbed everything that lay before them within. She desperately wished to understand. She wished to know why

”You off all people know what we are capable of. Yet.. why?”

No longer did the queen ask why it was Arianda that had showed up. Even now as miasmic tears cascaded and dissipated from her face, the queen had accepted that it was not mana, calypso, algos, that had come for her, but rather Arianda. She had accepted it--but she still could not understand why Arianda had come. Why she was unafraid, and so sure that she would not be harmed. When before the question why had been an encompassing question regarding her desolation, now… it was instead a question of confusion.

” I don’t.. Deserve this after all.”

Pain, and misery were her biggest rifts, but now that they had somewhat subsided, the anxiety and uncertainty came flooding into the Queens already fragmented psyche. The fear of being close to others, the fear of being accepted, and the fears of being abandoned once more. They knocked upon the bastion within her mind, and they caused the queens body to tense once more.

” Yet.. why?”

Inami’s question once more bubbled forth from her lips as she gently felt arianda to ensure this was not a figment of her mind--that this was not all just a farce that she had created for herself. The incoherent fragments of dread meshed in with the logical thought processeses that Inami was failing to run through fully. Her rationality was.. Impeded slightly by the negative emotions within her. Yet, she was still able to ask faintly.

” How can you act so selflessly?”

This question was more articulate as Inami’s hands gently coiled around Arianda and she buried herself back within the woman's embrace. A deep exhalation left Inami’s lips as she sobbed faintly. It was ironic. All she had ever wanted for her family was peace, understanding and happiness, but somewhere along the way it had gotten horribly twisted and broken. Now..now that she had something she could lean upon, something as immortal as she was, why was it that it only made the pain of her loss that much greater?

”Why does your kindness make the pain worse?”

Was it because she wished that it had been her family who she could have confided in? Or was it because, much like a person that had been starving for months finally getting food, did she not realize how much her heart had been hurt, until it was finally given a chance to mend?

” I dont understand.”

Inami said softly as she shivered some within Arianda’s embrace. Her mind still not quite capable of processing her grief. Bogged down by all the inconsequential fears, and hindered by the tragedy that continued to plague her.

Template By: [THEFROST]

darkfunnel
darkfunnel

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue128100/999999Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 Empty
Subject Post 12PostSubject: Re: Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]   Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 07, 2021 11:26 pm

The Angel of Conflict

ARIANDA VAEL

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda] - Page 2 6EdIfMt

Artist: KAIRI - Song: Adrift in the Leaves

"Sometimes the most deserving are those who believe they don't deserve anything at all; who's deserving is in the eye of the beholder. And to my eyes, you are deserving; no matter how much you believe otherwise."

Arianda gave Inami a warm smile, gently running her fingers through the woman's hair. Poor Inami, brought to such suffering by her family; what she did not deserve, in Ari's mind, was the suffering she had to bear all those years. Alone, without a person to confide in or depend on; to lean on. Arianda could only give the woman a warm smile and do her best to warm Inami's heart and soul a little.

However, Inami soon brought up the power that the Asthavon's held; something that certainly is not something to sniff at. Simply, the little demon let out a very small giggle. It wasn't mocking, nor at Inami's expense; merely at Ari's own expense. Perhaps it was foolish to dabble in the family she had left not so long ago; but she cared not. No matter how foolhardy Ari may be at times, and foolish, she still wished to do her best to help those she could. With the warmest smile she could muster, Arianda gently pulled Inami into an even warmer hug.

"Ah well... I've dealt with it before, and I came out on the other side none for the worse."

Arianda gently swept a small bit of Inami's hair out of her face, giving her that same warm smile.

"To see how Mana has changed gave me quite an odd feeling in my breast; and I entirely believe that if Mana could get better, no matter how long it took, makes me believe it is possible for all Asthavon's. Besides, even if my connection to the Asthavon's is borne only from dear Amphy, I won't let my family suffer; and I won't let my dear sister be alone anymore."

Arianda's words were true, and warm, perhaps too warm for a woman whose being was barely able to handle the kindness that was being shown to her. Arianda gently pecked Inami on the forehead, gently caressing the woman as she comforted her more like a sister would; not like that of a lover, but that of a loving sister who does not wish for her poor sibling to suffer like she has.

"Just take a deep breath, if you can Inami."

The demon gently caresses Inami a bit more as she thought about what Inami posed to her, mulling the questions over slowly in her mind; meanwhile, the demon did her best to assure Inami, without words, that not a single bit of these moments were fake. Afterwards, the demon set to answering Inami's questions to the best of her ability.

"I am so selfless because I dislike seeing others in such great pain; especially those I care for. To see them, to see you, bogged down by such a torrent of pain and sorrow; it hurts. I don't want you, or anyone, to have to suffer alone; to feel such pain without some relief. It's the worst pain in the world to be alone, dear sister..."

As Ari spoke, Amphy slowly manifested next to Inami and Ari, gently sliding behind Inami and embracing her much like Ari did. She was silent, but her presence spoke miles more than any words that the little demon could ever produce. As Amphy hugged up and snuggled into Inami, Arianda continued to speak in warm tones; hoping to help Inami understand and bring her the comfort she needed.

"I'm not so sure, Inami... Perhaps it is difficult to grasp with such kindness after what you've been through; or perhaps, it's something that runs deeper. What, I cannot say. However, I know that, with time, you will not feel pain from my kindness; even now, I have a feeling by kindness may not sting as much as you think, dear sister."

Arianda continued to hug Inami, along with Amphy giving Inami a similar hug from behind; the pair of blue horned demons doing their best to comfort Inami as much as possible. After all, even if Ari's kindness may sting at the moment, the demon knew very well that the woman in Ari's arms would begin to mend; and that kindness will feel as warm as Ari knows it can. It would take time, but it was time that Arianda Vael was willing to take for Inami.

Coding Altered From: [THEFROST]'s

Advent of Despair. [Semi-Open--ask first]. Inami/Arianda]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Platinum Hearts RP [Active] :: REALMS OF THE PH UNIVERSE :: Realms Of The Multiverse :: The Demon World :: Central Demon Country (Kēndrīya Capital) :: Devil Peak Moutain :: The Demon God's City-
Jump to:  
Visit Counter [Not HIt Counter]
AS OF JANUARY 28TH, 2014

AD