Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Anonymous

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Thu Oct 18, 2012 1:32 am
Yuri heard the words from each, but it wasn't coming up in his mind. Sweat dripped down his forehead, his body had lost so much color it was though he died. He'd been shaking almost endlessly. That man had been the previous owner of Yuri, he wasn't just frightened of him. But of the fact he would tell people he saw Yuri here, that meant they would someday come for him. Yuri's eyes remained closed, he couldn't hold it back. Kei pry wouldn't understand his fear, having those things burned into your skin constantly. It was a fear of his that never ever would go away. It couldn't be explained that Yuri had bravery, he had not even known what that was. "...I...ah..." Yuri felt sick to his stomach, like he was going to throw up. But he tried to calm down, he was gone. Yuri had almost put himself in a panic attack. That man was among some of the most brutal he'd had as a father. Who could blame the boy for clinging to Kei as though his life was on the line. This wasn't a game with that one, Bill had been an evil and almost demonic man.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 2 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Thu Oct 18, 2012 4:02 pm
Minami nodded as she listened to Keianna's words and nodded. In all honesty, Minami didn't care about where the bandages came from. All she knew was the less blood lost, the better. I think I'd probably rather go get patched up at your place. I'm not sure how quickly we'll be able to find a first aid kit, and I just want to cover this wound with something actually designed for it. The bleeding had thankfully slowed, so odds were with or without a bandage she wouldn't pass out from blood loss. She looked down to the child, noticing he didn't look to good. Poor kid, the bastard probably just scared him half to death. She let out a sigh. [color=indigo]What is this world coming to...actually, I'd rather not have an answer to that. Scum like that have always existed. Minami looked up to the girl in front of her. She awaited a response to what she had said about the bandages. Then she realized she had never introduced herself before. My name is Minami Shimada, what's yours?
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Mon Oct 22, 2012 3:17 am

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna glanced down to Yuri as he clung tightly to her. He really was frightened of whoever that man was. She narrowed her eyes in slight curiosity at the situation. That was something she was going to end up asking him about a bit later. Right now, this girl was going to be her concern. Yuri was fine as long as he stayed with her. Looking back to the girl, she nodded in agreement to her statement about getting patched up at her home. That likely was the best idea after all. Keianna turned to Yuri and kneeled. She wrapped her arms around the frail boy and lifted him. Holding him like a mother would her own child, she looked to the girl. "Yeah... He's afraid of his own power..." Keianna began to explain, "It's not something he can control yet and it hurts people... As a child, there is no telling how that would scar you." Keianna began walking out of the alley and back towards the street. "Let's hurry, before that wound gets any worse." Keianna began to lead her towards her home as the girl introduced herself. "This is Yuri." Keianna introduced him first, "I am Keianna Tanaka." Whether or not Minami knew about T.A.G. and the fact that the Tanaka Family ran it, she didn't know. If Minami did know, that was definitely a name that people out there feared and worried about.

As she walked and they finally left the area of the shopping center, Keianna lead her down a few streets. Even with Yuri in her arms and moving as quickly as she was, Keianna walked as if she was gliding along air. She kept her head held up, her posture perfect, and moved elegantly through out their walk. Soon, they would arrive at a very large estate. The walls they were now passing by were fifteen feet tall and made of complete concrete. As she came to the gate, the large door was also fifteen feet tall and made of heavy oak wood. "Here we are..." Keianna brought and arm forward and easily pushed this almost one thousand pound door open. She held it open for Minami and stepped off to the side to hold the gate open for her. Once Minami would enter, she'd see that the main house was right in front of her, other smaller houses back behind it, separated only by small fences. Keianna walked into the house and set Yuri down. "Come on..." she said to Minami and Yuri, as she headed to the kitchen. Once they got in there, she'd pull a first aid kit out of the cabinet and set it on the kitchen table. "Let me see your wound please." she asked, looking to Minami and awaiting her response.

Anonymous

Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:20 pm
Yuri wasn't feeling any better, that man he remembered him too keenly. It was something of a sigh of relief when he got home. He knew Kei would pry be concerned, but Yuri was frightened even of the one helping him right now. Kei was so far the only one on his trust list. He walked slowly to his room, well the guest room after getting home. He didn't want to be around either one, that man knew now. Would he tell him, him being the Drug Dealer whom Yuri was living with. His body hurt and had broken cold sweat at this thought. He didn't want to think about it. He walked over to the bed grabbing his sketch book with a shaking hand. He needed something to calm him down, obviously this would be a bit hard. Yuri as an artist was young, but his drawing skills were fantastic. To the point the families he lived with before almost wanted him to sell pictures for money. But they'd beaten Yuri so badly, they figured questions would be asked about injuries and things like that. Yuri's picture this time was a tad more abstract. The sun was drawn with beautiful colors, making it gleam. Below it a tranquil lake was drawn, the reflection of the sun turning to the moon.

Yuri was tired and almost out of energy, he could hear his stomach somewhat growling. Though he ignored it, Yuri hadn't eaten for days when Kei found him. It was something he'd grown used to, food wasn't something that people just handed out. This was the way things were and would always be. He couldn't very well let in on the fact that he was hungry alot of times so this way he kept his body from further injury. He had nightmares still, Yuri felt a bit better while drawing the picture. Some of the colors he could get with just colored pencils were amazing to most his teachers when he had them. Yuri didn't notice what he did, he left the picture beside his bed. Sleeping now for a bit, the scare, obviously hurting him mentally and emotionally as he slept.
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:25 pm
Minami listened to Keianna introduce herself and Yuri. Something about her name rung a bell, she just didn't know which bell. She shrugged it off, it was probably something that didn't matter much. She followed Keianna, who was moving surprisingly gracefully. Not many people could move like that while carrying a child. Yeesh, this girl must train a lot or something. Extreme levels of training tended to do that, so that was Minami's guess. Minami was fine with discipline when moving in battle, but she couldn't walk around all perfect, nor would she be able to stand being a stoic (which from Keianna's responses she sounded like one). Her movements were much more casual, almost cheery, despite her wound. Minami's suspicions were confirmed when they came across a giant gate. The thing must have weighed a ton (though Minami was unaware it was only half a ton) and yet Keianna was able to just push it open. Minami's eye's widened a bit but then they returned to normal upon realizing that it wasn't the strangest occurrence.

She walked through and heard the gate slam shut behind her as she gazed upon all the various houses. This was obviously some family of some importance, though what society called "important" meant absolutely nothing to her. She followed Keianna into the kitchen of one of the buildings. The child had wandered off, so it was just Keianna and her. Keianna pulled out a first aid kit and asked Minami to hold out her hand, which Minami did without a second thought. She gently unwrapped the bloodied bag and revealed the wounds, which were quite unpleasant to look at. Minami did fight from time to time, so she found it sad her worst ever wound was from a child abuser with a broken bottle.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:42 pm

Keianna watched Yuri walk off before she had turned back to Minami. Best to let the child rest after what happened today. "You're pretty quiet." Keianna said as Minami sat down, "Does it hurt more than before?" Keianna watched Minami unwrap the bag from the wound. "Hm." she said as she stood up and walked over to the sink with a rag she got from the first aid kid. She wet the rag and walked back over to Minami. Placing it on her wound, she gently ran the rag along it to wipe away as much of the blood as she could. "This could be bad." Keianna said and then began to explain, "That bottle was likely dirty and if there is any shards of glass inside your wound that do not get taken care of there can be lots of problems." She was able to get the wound pretty clean, but unsure of what Minami would want to do from here. She leaned in and got a closer look. She was able to confirm that there was nothing inside. "Well there isn't anything inside, but you will need stitches and to have it wrapped up. If done here I mean... The bandages will also have to be changed once a day. Otherwise, you can go to a healer." Keianna thought this girl would be a bit more talkative than what she was proving to be. The entire way over here she was silent. Yuri was as well, but she figured that was because the boy had just been terrified by some creep.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:57 pm
Minami had been quiet all this way, mostly because she felt kinda bad to ask this girl for help. She had out of necessity, but she still felt like she was imposing. I just kinda feel like I'm imposing is all. Normally I talk a lot more than this. She hadn't really realized how silent she was being til it was brought up. She decided to at least be a bit more pleasant. Since I am asking for help, I probably should be a bit more pleasant. So anyway, your name sounds familiar. I feel like I've heard about it, but I can't remember for sure. Considering this estate, your family must be important in some way or another right? The nagging curiosity had gotten the better of her and she just had to ask. As she asked this question, her voice occasionally stopped and an almost hissing sound (of pain) escaped her lips. Keianna was rubbing a rag across Minami's arm, and it hurt like hell.

I spar with people from time to time, you'd think I'd be able to take pain better than this. She commented on this, more to herself than Keianna, though it probably sounded like she was talking to her. When Keianna mentioned the bandages she smiled. Would you please do if for me? I can handle changing the bandages myself every day. Minami was lightening up a bit, making conversation was helping her feel less nervous about the whole thing. Minami could get along with Minami, so long as she wasn't considered an inferior. Hell, as long as Keianna didn't do that her attitude would be an interesting change of pace. Minami just took a deep breath, and prepared for any pain that might be coming from the bandaging process.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:39 pm

"You are not imposing." Keianna said seriously. It was her way of reassuring her, but at the same time sounded a bit like she was telling her not to think something like that. Minami went on and tried to talk more. That was better in Keianna's opinion. Minami didn't seem like the quiet type. "My name?" Keianna asked for a moment as she was continuing to clean the wound, "Oh... Tanaka. The Tanaka Family are the founders of T.A.G. the group of people that take on missions and teach people to fight, defend, and heal." Some people in her family were a bit hesitant on telling others what they were a part of. It was mainly because of "assassinations" that some times went on. The Tanaka would not take out someone who was not a threat and if they did not do their own research, so no one who has been assassinated was a good person. Keianna was also one hundred percent loyal to her family and it's traditions and rules. Even if they did kill good people, she'd likely support it, whether she agreed with it or not. "Sorry." she said when she heard Minami hiss in pain, "... How long have you been fighting?" Keianna asked when Minami mentioned the fact that she sparred people.

Keianna did not expect Minami to actually ask her to stitch her up. She had mentioned the stitches to make sure Minami knew what would be coming. "If that is what you wish, I can." Keianna said as she gently grabbed onto Minami's arm and turned it to see the wound better. "If you are afraid of needles or anything like that, look away..." Keianna said as she pulled out a needle and some medical thread. She looped the thread through the needle, glanced to Minami, and then moved to the wound. She took in a deep breath, pinched the wound together a bit and began to literally sew it at a very fast pace. She was very precise and was trying to get it done as quickly as possible. She knew this would likely hurt. "If it hurts too much, bite into your clothing... Believe it or not, it helps." she told Minami as she continued on stitching up the wound.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:39 pm
Minami's memory was jogged when Keianna told her of T.A.G. She had heard about them, yes. Considering that, it was no wonder Keianna had so much discipline. So that's why it sounded familiar, I've heard about it before. Though, that's as far as it goes. Names like that did little to impress Minami. A person is a person. Never judge them by the actions of their family, only their own actions. So the name and wealth did little to change how Minami acted. She listened to the apology Keianna gave, though it wasn't really necessary. Then came the question on fighting. I've been fighting for a few years I guess. It isn't the easiest thing to work with considering I need to fight people who have absolutely no spiritual powers whatsoever or I'm put at a serious disadvantage. That also means they always have to be human. Anything else I can't even see or hear them. It comes in handy though.

She hoped that Keianna wouldn't use the information she just gave against her. The last thing she needed was to be looked down on AND unable to leave until the bandaging was done. Minami was fine with the stitching. She hated needles sure, but she wasn't quite "afraid" of them. However, just in case, she turned her head away. Minami felt a pinch on her wound and did her best not to let out a squeal of pain. It stung like all hell, and that was only the pinching. Suddenly the needle penetrated the skin, weaving in and out over and over, the thread sliding through the skin. To Minami, it was as if a worm with a spike for a nose was crawling through her skin. She did what Keianna said and bit into her shirt, mostly because she was felt she would need a cushion to prevent her from breaking her teeth. She could handle pain a little bit, but she was used to the blunt force of a fist or a training sword, nothing sharp.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:22 pm

"Will you explain what you mean by them not being able to have spiritual power if you fight them?" Keianna asked, her eyes not coming away from the wound she was stitching up. "I understand that you likely do not have any spiritual powers, since I cannot sense them from you, but as long as they're human, should it matter? Going up against an opponent with power can really strengthen one's body." She was shocked at how much control Minami had when it came to keeping her arm still through out the stitching. This made it much easier. There were just a few more... and.. done. Keianna finished the stitching and had actually done a really good job. It almost looked like she just a large scar. The bleeding had stopped. She took the rag, rinsed it off, wet it again, but this time with a very small amount of water. She went back and dabbed around the edges of the stitching, trying to avoid wetting the thread. Once that was done, she got out a dry towel and set it over the wound to remove the excess water, but did not move it around. Lifting the towel from the wound, she pulled out the bandages and began wrapping her arm up. This was going to be the easy part and a lot less painful.

Once the wound was completely wrapped up, Keianna picked everything bloody up and tossed it into the trash. She then closed up the first aid kit and set it back where she had gotten it from. Walking over to another cabinet, she pulled out three more sets of bandages. She then pulled out an ointment that would help heal the wound quicker and then walked over, setting them down on the table in front of Minami. "Here." she said as she sat back down in the chair, sitting straight up with her normal perfect posture. "You can have these instead of having to waste your money on medicine and more bandages. The ointment can get the job done and will make sure it will not leave a scar. With it, your wound should heal within a week."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum