Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 4 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:16 am
Minami followed Keianna to the building. Upon being told to do so, Minami removed her shoes and placed them by Keianna’s. Minami never understood people who obsessed over the possibility of scratching the floor, though this was a training hall so it made sense. You didn’t want the floor to be damaged and mess someone up. She followed Keianna down the hall, she could hear sounds coming from down the hall, in the direction they were walking. Keianna came down and opened a sliding door. Through the door there was a class, being taught by, as Keianna explained, her grandfather. He looked like an old geezer but he had to have something going for him if he is training the advanced class. They all moved in perfect unison, both amazing and kinda stuffy looking. It was strange to say the least. I know I’m just watching, but being here feels weird. I stick out like a sore thumb. Minami was wearing a bright shirt, short shorts, and flip flops. She wasn’t exactly easy to miss in this setting.

She said this and looked on at the class. Their movements were so perfect, well, at least compared to anything Minami could do. Though Minami could do without the shouting, that seemed kinda unnecessary. Keianna came over and asked what she thought. Honestly, I don’t even know. Though, it is, in a way, awe inspiring. I’ve never seen a single person move like that, and here there are several. In truth, that was probably Minami’s thoughts on it. That, though, was all she could say for the moment. So she just watched and waited for Keianna to say something else.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 4 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:02 am

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna merely smiled to Minami, showing a small amount of cheerfulness in herself. She was glad Minami actually thought they looked good. She was confused by Minami's statement on sticking out. She didn't really mind the clothing at all. "Well... This is the advanced class. You would not be training with them immediately." Keianna explained to her and then looked over to her grandfather, narrowing her eyes a bit. She wasn't glaring at him, she was concentrating. *Extremely Quiet Click* Kenshin Tanaka suddenly stopped looking at the class and turned towards Keianna. Keianna did not move. She actually froze there for a moment, her right hand on her hips while the other just hung there. Suddenly Keianna pushed her head to the right, allowing a 'random' fist to shoot passed her head. Keianna's hand shot up and grabbed onto the wrist of the fist that passed her head by, and used her strength to pull Kyoko Tanaka over her shoulder. Kyoko reacted by twisting herself within the air and landing on her feet, but Keianna expected this. Literally pulling on Kyoko's arm, she used the girl's brace to pull herself into the air, wrapped her legs around the girl's neck, and twisted her body, causing Kyoko to be lifted on her feet, flipped over, and slammed into the ground. Before Kyoko's body made impact, to prevent maximum damage, she loosened her legs and sort of let Kyoko slip through and then slam into the ground.

"Ah damn it..." Kyoko said as she quickly pushed herself from the ground and looked to Keianna, "You didn't have to be so rough! What, were you trying to kill me?!" Keianna glared at this girl with a fiery anger in her eyes, "I could ask you the same thing." "Now you two, stop it." Kenshin Tanaka came over to them, in a demanding and serious voice, "Kyoko, what have I told you about attacking Keianna in that manner? She has every right to defend herself, especially after you refused to show on your last mission." Keianna and Kenshin both stared at Kyoko, who was just looking off. Kenshin said her name three times, but got no answer. "KYOKO!" Keianna finally yelled and snapped her from her daze. "Oh... Sorry, what were you saying?" Keianna and Kenshin both just looked away from her and turned to Minami. "Sorry about that. She can be... a hand full..." Keianna explained. "Keianna and Kyoko have had a rivalry going on since Keianna began training her. It's not something big, but Kyoko has yet to beat my granddaughter in battle and I believe it upsets her..." Kenshin explained, "I hope the disturbance did not upset you young lady."

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:40 am
Minami returned her gaze back to Keianna as she spoke. I know that. That doesn’t change the fact that I stick out. She raised an eyebrow as Keianna started to focus on her grandfather. Things got quiet, then Kenshin started glancing in their direction. A single sweatdrop went down down the side of her face. At first she thought he had noticed her, which she honestly didn’t want. She felt so out of place, she didn’t want attention brought to her. Suddenly Minami saw our of the corner of her eye a random fist fly pass Keianna’s head. Keianna had dodged it expertly, but that wasn’t on Minami’s mind. Upon seeing a fight break out... Oh shi- She said jumping backwards a good 4 feet out of reflex. She watched as Keianna promptly laid the smackdown on her assailant. It was so fast she honestly couldn’t keep up with it. Suddenly the girl started complaining about Keianna trying to kill her, and an argument ensued. Once more, a sweatdrop slid down Minami’s face from the sheer awkwardness of this.

The old man had come over, and quickly ended the argument. He began to scold the attacker, whom she now knew was named Kyoko. However, she didn’t seem to hear a word they said. Keianna shouting her name was what it took for her to snap out of it. Her response was such that Minami got a very awkward look on her face. The old man turned to her and began to explain some things, and asked if the events had upset her. Oh, no no! She wove her hands in front of her quickly, palms open. I’m fine, don’t you worry about me heh heh. She obviously was extremely nervous, something about this man made her uncomfortable. She calmed herself and let out a quick sigh. She gripped her bandage in a bit of pain, the movements made it sting a bit. Crap, forgot about that wound. She had already forgotten she had it, but thankfully the events did not cause it to bleed, nor were the stitches damaged in any way. It just stung a little. She looked at Kyoko. So...does she zone out like that...often?
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 4 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 5:50 am

Kenshin nodded to Minami, his look just as stoic, if not more so, than Keianna's was. "If that is what you wish." Kenshin said in reply to Minami telling him to not worry about her. Kenshin then noticed that she was holding a wound. "Keianna, are you the one that handled this young woman's wound?" he asked. "I did, and her name is Minami grandfather." Keianna said, speaking very respectfully, although this was only in the front of his students. At home, Kenshin was slightly a softy and sort of feared Keianna. Keianna was fast, very fast. Kenshin was strong and fast, but that meant nothing when he couldn't catch his granddaughter. "I see." he said and then looked back to Minami, "Then there should not be a problem. Keianna may not concentrate on her medical skills, but like her mother, she has a knack for it." When hearing Minami's next question, both Keianna and Kenshin looked to Kyoko at the same exact time and spoke in unison, "All the time." "She does it at school as well. I'll never understand how she even made it into the school..." "Likely because you trained her. When she's focused, she is almost as good as you... Of course I don't think she'll ever get up to the speed and strength if she doesn't learn to stop daydreaming..." Kenshin said and then they both looked back to Minami, "So is there anything I can help you with Miss?"

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:36 pm
Minami stood there quietly as Kenshin asked Keianna if she had tended her wound. Keianna responded in the positive, because she had indeed tended to it. She was provided an explanation as to how Keianna was good at it, even if she didn’t focus on it. Minami just quietly nodded. After asking her question about Kyoko, for some reason she wasn’t surprised at the response “all the time” in unison. Dazing that badly didn’t seem like something someone did only once in awhile. She listened to them talk about how talented she could be, but Minami didn’t know any of them so it didn’t really mean anything to her. Then, the old man turned to her and asked if there was anything he could help with. She rubbed the back of her head with an awkward smile. Oh, I was just talking to your granddaughter and she offered to show me the dojo. I was curious so I said yes, and that is how I got here Mr. Tanaka...sir.

She was laughing nervously as she finished her statement. Minami wasn’t the best at formalities, but she used them as to be polite. Not to mention the fact she felt like she’d die if she didn’t. She looked back to the students. I’ve never seen people actually move like that, not in real life anyway. Much better than anything I can do, that’s for sure. Though, all I had the chance to practice was more like street fighting I guess, mostly for self-defense. Stuffy yes, but when it came to making the right movements, they were perfect every time. Minami’s reactions and reaction time were nowhere near these people’s.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:00 pm

Neither of them argued with him being spoken to in a polite manner, and they both noticed that she seemed nervous, like she felt out of place. Keianna wasn't sure how to make her feel more comfortable. In her mind, they were all just having a casual conversation, although with the type of class that was going on not ten feet from them, she understood slightly. That little thought was sort of confirmed when Minami mentioned the way they moved. She compared herself to them, something Keianna disagreed wtih. "Don't do that." she said, sounding slightly concerned, but still her stoic and calm self, "These people have been training for years, some since they were only give years old. It is not fair to compare yourself to people like that. If you keep practicing, you'll be able to do just what they are doing... It's all about how determined and motivated you are in learning it." "Yes, Keianna makes a good point. I myself have been fighting since childhood. My skill comes from time put into it. If you are a beginner, then you keep going and you will do great." Kenshin explained and actually had a small hint of a smile on his face.

"She has potential grandfa-..." Keianna was interrupted when Kyoko suddenly stepped up to Minami. Kyoko stared rather blankly at Minami and was actually rather close to her face. "Kyoko... What are you doing, child!?" Kenshin pulled Kyoko back away from Minami, "Come to your senses girl, this is a guest! You know better." "Oh... Sorry about that." Kyoko said with a soft smile, "I could have sworn I had seen you somewhere before... Oh well..." Kyoko just walked away as if it was nothing, yawning and stretching. "That girl... I swear..." Keianna said and then looked to Kenshin, "You know she failed to show up for the last mission? Almost got me killed! She did exactly like I thought she was going to do. She was daydreaming and got off on the wrong stop, TWO HOURS away from where she should have been." "Get off the subject of Kyoko. I'll have her dealt with." Kenshin said and then turned back to his class, "We are here if you ever need a boost Miss Minami." "He likes you..." Keianna said as she looked back to Minami, a smile on her face and began to giggle a bit. She didn't mean that strangely. Her grandfather just had this secret love for children, youth, and adored his granddaughter. He was only dedicated, nothing strange.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:54 pm
As Minami compared herself to the students training, Keianna immediately jumped to tell her otherwise. Keianna, and then Kenshin, both explained how if she kept training she could do that. Keianna began to say something that almost made Minami’s eyes widen, however suddenly Kyoko was right in front of her staring at her. Minami leaned back with Kyoko so close. Can I...help...you? She said this with a slight awkward tone, but she was trying not to laugh. It just seemed a little goofy to her. She mentioned something about seeing her somewhere before, but then kinda brushed it off. As Kyoko walked off, Keianna started to complain Kyoko almost getting her killed. Minami just stood silently as Kenshin told Keianna to get off the subject. He told Minami they’d be here if she needed a boost, and then returned to his class. Minami turned her head quickly upon hearing a response from Keianna.

Likes me? Sure didn’t look like it. He had a hint of a smile for a moment sure, but he seemed to have a permanent scowl etched on his face. He was an intimidating man, at least to her. Yet she returned her thoughts to what he had said. Here if I need a boost, I wonder what he meant by that. She said half to herself, and half to Keianna. Then she thought about Kyoko. Actually, she does seem familiar...hmm She shook it off, since she couldn’t place where she had seen her. By the way, you were about to say something to your grandfather when Kyoko cut you off...I could have sworn I heard you say I have potential.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 11:09 pm

"Yeah. He does." Keianna said as she watched her grandfather return to teaching the advanced class, "The guy may be stern, strict, and look like he hates the world, but he's actually a big softy... He just has a reputation to uphold with T.A.G. and his students." Hearing Minami's next statement about what Kenshin said, she turned back to her, blinking a single time. "He pretty much just offered you training if you ever needed or wanted it." Keianna said, then allowing Minami to continue on to her next sentence. She was being asked about what she was saying before being so rudely and awkwardly interrupted. "Oh... Yeah. That's what I said." Keianna nodded to her, her calm and stoic look once again returning to her face, "You're petite, fast, athletic, strong willed, and have the guts to do what needs done. You're a far better candidate than many of the other students that are currently taking the class." Keianna crossed her arms along her chest and then turned towards the exit. The shouting of the students was becoming irritating when you were trying to have a conversation. "Let's head outside..." she said as she walked out and towards the exit where she slipped right back into her shoes.

Making sure to open the doors for Minami, Keianna waited for her to pass through. Once she did, the doors were shut. Now outside again, Keianna stopped on the outer edge of the track, looking around at the other students that were doing their training. "The only thing about training here..." Keianna began as she stood there and just looked around, "... is once you get to a certain level, you'll be expected to go on missions for T.A.G. Depending on your age, you'll likely have a partner. I am still at the age where I need one, and unfortunately that is Kyoko at the moment. Of course T.A.G memberships are not required, you can just be a student, but then the training isn't free..." That ending part always made Keianna chuckle. It was one hell of a catch. Free training, but you are required to go on missions after certain training is done. It was funny, at least to her.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:21 am
Minami listened to Keianna and giggled a bit. The thought of that guy actually being a softie was funny. Though she never understood the whole “holding up a reputation” thing. She listened as Keianna confirmed what Kenshin had said, then continued to talk. Keianna then mentioned that she had indeed told Minami she had potential. The part that surprised her was when she said she had more potential than most people training. Minami began to blush hard and turned her head away. A few thoughts entered her head, but she quickly shoved them out. She shook her head and snapped back to normal. Well...thank you. Keianna offered to go back outside and Minami nodded and followed. When she got to her shoes, she slipped them on and walked outside. Keianna had been holding the door, and shut it behind them. Keianna spoke of a catch, that if you trained there you either had to pay or to go on missions. Minami rose an eyebrow, she was a smart girl but she didn’t expect anyone to offer to have her join. Though Keianna didn’t come out and say it directly, she implied it HEAVILY. You know, if I didn’t know better I’d say you were trying to recruit me. Minami spoke rather bluntly. I mean, you’re complimenting how much potential I have and talking about what is required to train here. If she was trying to get her to join, then Minami would be a little flattered. Actually, joining might not be that bad of an idea.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 12:44 am

Keianna listened to Minami's statement about her attempting to recruit. A small smirk moved onto her lips as she looked to the girl. She stayed silent for a moment, just looking at her and then nodded. "That's because I am." Keianna said as she turned away from Minami and crossed her arms along her chest. She watched some of the people around and then continued speaking. "From what I saw when you rescued Yuri from that punk, you do know a bit about what you're doing." Keianna told her, speaking bluntly as well, "You're quick and seemed pretty determined. The fact is... I wouldn't mind you in my unit once you feel you're ready..." Keianna realized that she was talking like Minami had already joined. She didn't want her thinking she was disrespecting her or forcing her into the group. "If you join of course." Keianna said to clarify, "Right now, my partner on mission's is usually Kyoko. I am pretty sure you can tell that she's not the most focused of people... We need more members that actually don't space out, are determined, and won't try and get their partner killed." Keianna turned her head back to look at Minami. After that last bit of speech, everything was up to her. Keianna didn't know what else she'd be able to say to get Minami to sign up for T.A.G. At first, she could just be a student, nothing more. If she didn't like it, then she could always quit. Of course, she'd have to pay the money for her training if she did not give anything back, but Keianna had a feeling this girl would go very far.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum