Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 9 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:15 pm

As the two walked Keianna responded, her first statement causing Minami to give a small nod. I love technology, but sometimes I wish it would all just shut off sometimes. Just long enough for a clear view of the night sky. As Minami has predicted, upon reaching the intersection, Keianna’s arm shot up. After blocking and responding, she let go of Keianna’s arm and allowed it to fall. At first, Keianna’s response didn’t strike too much of a response. Minami nodded at it. Then, however, she began to think about it more. She knows she doesn’t need to worry...that much. That implies that she still has to worry. If Keianna had noticed the implications, she might think that what she said was looking down on Minami a bit, since it assumed she’d have to worry. However, this wasn’t quite the effect. Minami lightly blushed after she realized what Keianna said. It was flattering that Keianna would be worrying about her like that. As the two crossed the street, Minami tried hard not to show her blush. Unfortunately for her, it only made things worse.

Oddly enough, Keianna was walking slower than usual, probably to keep pace with Minami. As Minami continued her comments about the sunset, she saw Keianna glance up. Once she finished, she turned her head and asked what section of the park Minami wanted to go to. Oh, I was planning on making it the lake. All of the paths and woods are great, but you really need to see the lake. The two were now beginning to near the park, and the sun was dropping down ever so steadily. The rainbow of colors was changing, now they were darker versions of what they were 10 minutes ago. The sun would leave the sky soon enough. The two arrived at another turn, this time making a right, not needing to cross a street this time. I really wish I could have brought my bathing suit with me. I night dip would be really refreshing right about now. I mean it’s pretty warm out oddly enough, it’d be nice.

This was just a random thought that crossed Minami’s mind. Then she began to wonder, what did Keianna look like in a bathing suit. That idea once more, just as the previous blush was fading, created a new blush. At this point, not asking the next question wasn’t an option. So Kei...do you ever go swimming? I personally love to once in awhile. Especially when the water is the perfect “cool” temperature. Minami was praying for a yes. If it was a yes, she’d get to see Keianna in a bathing suit one day. If not, it wasn’t a problem. Keianna liked what she liked after all. Though she trained so much, she had to have SOME free time.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 9 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Sat Nov 24, 2012 11:32 pm

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna did not notice the blush Minami had this time. She was paying more attention to where they were walking. She did agree with Minami about being where there weren't that many lights. It did dull the beauty of the sky being in the city, but at the same time, Keianna couldn't really imagine being anywhere else. As they continued on walking, Minami spoke up about bringing a bathing suit to swim in the lake. Keianna's mind didn't exactly go the way most would think it would. Instead she began to think about it being night time, the two of them alone, creeps that would be out there, whether people were allowed to swim in the lake, and the things that might live in the lake. At this moment the two of them had very different ways of thinking. Of course she said nothing to disagree with Minami. It seemed that Minami went there a lot more often than she did, so Keianna just assumed that Minami was correct. Of course there was likely some sort of eleven o'clock to midnight curfew that they'd likely have to comply with. It was obvious to Keianna that her mind was moving onto the technical things that might come with being at the lake. That was annoying her a bit, so with Minami's next question she decided to think more on a 'fun' basis, not rules and dangers.

"Actually, no I don't." Keianna said with her usual calm demeanor, "I know how to swim of course, but besides at school I never do. I used to, but when I separated from all of my old friends that stopped. I never really had a reason to go back." With that statement, Keianna smiled and looked towards Minami for only a moment. She looked back to where she was walking and sighed in relief. "It seems like that fact might change soon, and I can't say I mind it at all."

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 25, 2012 3:25 am

Minami was a little disappointed when she heard Keianna’s first response. She apparently didn’t really swim much at all. Then there was a glance and a smile aimed in Minami’s direction before she made one last comment. Keianna proclaimed that it seemed that fact would change, and this made Minami a little excited inside. It was odd that before today she only had an odd habit of glancing at girl’s bathing suits, and now she was anxious to see someone wearing one. As they continued their march the sun was even lower in the sky. The various pretty colors had all faded into a very dull blue, bordering black. There was still some light from the sun, but it would be gone soon. Finally, at this time, they came to the entrance to the park. Since it was just getting dark, there’d probably be regular people there for at least another hour, if not more. As such, there was still some movement going on.

The park had a different feeling. Immediately there was a rush of fresh air from within the park. I love the smell of fresh air. Even though I couldn’t live without the technology this city brings, it is awesome to smell fresh air once in awhile. As they entered, there was a light breeze. The sound of wind through the grass and leaves could be heard. The scattered lights throughout the park were just starting to turn on for the darkness of night. [color]The lake is a little ways into the park.[/color] Minami pointed ahead towards one of the paths. This path leads to the lake. It is a little ways though, so we still have some walking to do. They now began to move down the paved path leading to the lake. You know, we should really make it a habit to come here. Day or night, this is a wonderful place to be. Believe it or not, this is one of the few places that creeps have never tried anything with me in.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 9 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 9 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Nov 25, 2012 6:19 pm

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Finally they arrived at the park. Minami was right about it's beauty and even her new statement on the fresh air. Keianna closed her eyes and took in a deep, relaxing breath. There was definitely a different atmosphere about the place. The people that were around were relaxing, others gathered their children because it was getting to late, and then there were a few just arriving and taking walks. Those were obviously couples because Keianna could see them holding hands. "I wonder if..." Keianna began to think as she looked down at her hand, "...we are a couple?" Keianna was pulled from her own thoughts when she heard Minami speak about the lake being a little deeper into the park. "Well then, let's go." she said with a smile as she began walking into the direction Minami had pointed towards. As they continued their trip deeper into the park to get to the lake, Minami suggested that they come here a lot more. "Yeah. That wouldn't be a bad idea." Keianna said, her calm demeanor once again taking over as she relaxed more. She was glad to hear Minami say that she had never been messed with in the park. It made her feel a heck of a lot better. "That's good to hear." Keianna said in the calm tone she usually had.

Keianna didn't realize it herself, but when she was nervous or worried about something was when she would smile a lot more than her normal. During their date, she smiled and even giggled. Walking here, it was the same thing. She had been so nervous about being with Minami and messing something up, that it caused her to react a bit differently. Keianna was someone who always kept her calm, even when she was completely frightened. Her showing a lot of emotion meant she was nervous. Of course there are still times she will just truthfully smile, but that wasn't as often as one would assume. It was just too bad that she didn't realize this herself. "Well I'm glad no one has ever messed with you around here." Keianna said as she glanced around, "I wonder how dark it gets though... And how often do you come here at night?"

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Nov 26, 2012 4:47 am

Minami glanced over as Keianna took a deep breath and smiled a bit. She seemed to be relaxing a bit, which Minami knew was a good thing. Keianna hadn’t been the only one who noticed the couples walking around. Minami saw them too, all holding hands and acting like, well, a couple. From there she informed Keianna where the lake was, to which she got a swift “lets go” from Keianna. Unlike Keianna, Minami was a bit more aggressive and forward. With almost no pondering to the fact, she reached out her hand and grabbed onto Keianna’s wrapping her fingers around Keianna’s, she began to walk forward once Keianna did. Unless Keianna had some serious protest, Minami would keep her hand latched to Keianna’s for the duration of the walk. The two walked, Minami talking and Keianna answering. The latter seemed to be relaxing, since her calm demeanor was kicking in.

Minami had noticed that ever since dinner, Keianna had been smiling more. The entire time they had been at the Tanaka estate, almost no emotion was shown. Minami herself was unaware as to the cause, assuming Keianna was just happy. After all, she had only know Keianna a short time. There was no way she could know enough to pick up on any signs. As the two continued, the light was pretty much gone. The lights across the path were lit, making the pavement and surrounding grass visible. It was quite dark besides that, so nothing was strange when Keianna asked about how dark it gets. It doesn’t get that dark on the path, but it is almost pitch black off the path. At the lake there are lights on the very very outer edge, but along the water it’s pretty dark. Thankfully the moon is full tonight, so it shouldn’t be that dark tonight. After this little explanation was done, Minami couldn’t help but say the next part.

Why do you ask? You aren’t...afraid of the dark are you? Minami giggled a bit as she said it. You aren’t scared out here are you? She continued to giggle, but the tone in her voice was very playful and no one could mistake it as being serious. She was teasing Keianna, and obviously she didn’t think Keianna was afraid of the dark. I doubt you are, but if you actually are scared of the dark, just keep holding onto my hand. I promise nothing will happen. Now her voice had shifted to comforting, just in case Keianna was actually scared of the dark. Minami was used to low light, so she could see better than most in the dark. She understood not everyone had that, and some people had rational or irrational fears of the dark. Looking up Minami pointed her free hand at the moon. We get a nice clear view from this angle, look at how bright the moon is tonight. She stopped for a moment to allow Keianna a moment to observe the moon.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum