Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 5 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Tue Oct 30, 2012 8:24 pm
Minami smiled, she wasn’t used to being complimented so much. Actually, other than the occasional mention of her being pretty, Minami was rarely complimented at all. This was probably due to only having one friend at the moment, Kynria, though she may end up adding Keianna to her roster of friends the way things are going. To be honest, it didn’t sound like a bad deal. Though the question is whether she could gain access to some sort of spiritual power. That would help quite a bit. She smiled to Keianna. She reached her hand out towards Keianna, as to shake hands. I’d say you’re a damn good recruiter. You’d better watch out though, I might pass you if you slack off. Minami meant this jokingly, as Keianna was obviously not one to slack, at least from what she saw. However, if she could, Minami would try to catch up. She was sure she could, if she at least got some spiritual power going for her. There were ways to develop it manually she had discovered not too long ago. She would need to look into that soon and see if she could get them manually. However, the only way she currently knew was to be thrown in extreme danger, which she wasn’t too keen on trying. There was probably some other way, there had to be. I’m sure you’d be happy to actually have someone awake when they’re watching your back. She giggled a bit at this last statement.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 5 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Tue Oct 30, 2012 9:57 pm

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna saw Minami smiled and had no problem smiling back. Seeing her reach out, Keianna looked down to her hand, listening to the compliment given to her about her recruiting. Nodding, she reached out and took her hand. She had a strong grip, but was still gentle when shaking Minami's hand. Then, hearing her joke about being awake during a mission, Keianna actually laughed, not just a giggle. She knew immediately that she was talking about Kyoko, who had proven earlier of her lack of focus. "Yes. That would be great." Keianna said and then let go of Minami's hand, "Kyoko has no attention span normally, that is obvious, but I can't say that she is horrible. Believe it or not, she's actually pretty good when she's in danger and she has no choice but to focus, otherwise she'd die." Keianna had a feeling that Kyoko's first impression might have been completely negative. Kyoko was a daydreamer, yes, but she had a few good points about her. Realizing something, Keianna looked to Minami and raised an eyebrow. "Does this mean you're thinking about joining?" Keianna waited for the answer, hoping that it actually might have been a yes. She'd likely make sure that Minami would be her partner on missions, especially if she gets as good as Keianna thinks she is.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Oct 30, 2012 10:24 pm
Minami was happy she could get a genuine laugh out of Keianna. Keianna didn’t seem emotionless by any means, she just seemed so calm he’d keep her laughing to herself. Keianna shook Minami’s hand and then went on to talk about Kyoko. Minami didn’t really dislike Kyoko from what she had heard. It just didn’t seem like she was the best person to watch your back. Doesn’t mean Minami disliked her. You don’t have to defend her. At least to me it isn’t like there is anything really wrong with her, she just daydreams. All I’m saying is you’ll be safer with someone who won’t be asleep when you need backup. Then Keianna asked Minami if this meant she intended on joining. Minami hadn’t exactly been subtle, it should have been obvious. She just smiled and responded. Of course, I thought I was being obvious. She giggled a bit, she was just playing with Keianna. It isn’t like I have anything else going on in my life. I don’t see why I should refuse. I want to get stronger after all. Minami stretched out as she said this last part. It seems that she was about to join T.A.G., which was a lot different than her original goal. However, it was a good thing so she couldn’t complain.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:14 am

Keianna nodded. "Yeah, I know..." she said to her, "I have this habit of defending my family. I don't see anything wrong with it and neither does anyone else, but some times I feel this need to make sure they're not looked at negatively. Her first impression was likely odd." When getting a reply about whether she was joining, Keianna blinked a few times, her cheeks becoming a very soft shade of red, as if she were a little embarrassed. "Ah... Okay then." she said as her calm demeanor once again returned, including the fading away of her momentary blush, "Well, I can't wait for you to actually get started. You want to go get your name on the student roster?" Keianna began walking back towards the Main House, assuming that Minami would follow. She'd lead her through the houses again, enter through the back door of the main house, and head towards the front room. She went through yet another door and stepped into an office. There was a bookshelf, desk, computer, phone, and chair. She walked over to the desk and pulled out a clip board and handed it to Minami. "Here ya go... We only need your name, address, phone number, and choose what class you want to start off on... There's Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced... There is a master class as well, but there are only two members at the moment... And I sort of doubt you want to start of there..." A soft chuckle came after she got done speaking, while she watched Minami fill out the paperwork.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 2:44 am
Minami politely nodded as Keianna explained why she was defending Kyoko. Keianna didn’t need to explain herself, but Minami just let her. As Minami messed with Keianna a bit, she got a few blank blinks from the latter. Keianna started to blush, most likely a little embarrassed at the teasing. Minami blinked once and tried to distract herself until Keianna’s face went back to normal and pushed yet another thought from her head (and stopped a blush from appearing on her face). Keianna started that she couldn’t wait for Minami to get started, which surprised Minami. She still didn’t know why this girl had such high hopes for her. Nodding at Keianna’s question, she began to follow Keianna through the various houses, until they entered the main building. From there, they made their way to the front, eventually coming across an office. The procedure was explained, and Minami was handed a clipboard. Taking up a pen, she began to write the information down. Name...address...phone number...and beginner. Minami made the smart move, as not to embarrass herself. Picking anything higher would have ended pretty badly. As she finished everything she placed the pen down and handed Keianna back the clipboard. Well there you go, that was a lot more painless than I thought that would be. I’ve seen places that make you fill out paperwork just to get the actual paperwork. She giggled a bit, but she wasn’t kidding. It was nice to know bureaucracy wasn’t running rampant here. Minami placed her hands behind her head, elbows pointed outwards. So...what do we do now?
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:06 pm

Keianna took the clipboard back and pressed the power button for the computer, waiting for it to load everything up. She sat down in the chair and looked up to Minami. "That's truthfully up to you. With the boy asleep, my day has been freed. When would you like to start your class?" Keianna said as she looked down to the clipboard and looked at her class choice. She nodded, figuring that would be a good choice until she felt she could move up. "The beginner classes are Wednsday, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday... Always at three since that's when school ends." Keianna explained to her, "Also, remember that you are not required to go to all of them. We know that people have lives and this isn't a contract. You come on the days you wish, the times will never change, and you will advance on your own time." By this time, the computer was on. She grabbed the mouse and began clicking through a few programs until she found the one she was looking for. She began to enter Minami's information, typing rather quickly through the process. Within a few seconds, she was done and then looked up to Minami. "I put myself down as your reference. I hope you do not mind." she said as she submitted the information and stood up, "It's rare that a member of the Tanaka Family actually refers someone to T.A.G. Mainly because Kisara has vanished, Kyoko is dazed, and I rarely see someone that I find worth it... So having them see that when you go to your first class, they'll likely treat you with the respect you deserve."

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 7:50 pm
Minami watched as Keianna sat herself in the chair. She was asked when she would like to start. I guess I could start next week. I don’t really know. To be honest I’m free as a bird. Minami calmly listened and nodded as Keianna explained everything. She was happy it was meant to let her move at her own pace. Keianna then began to click around, then began to type quite quickly. Her fingers were moving at insane speeds, she was typing really fast. Minami nodded again as Keianna mentioned she put herself down as a reference. Minami didn’t see why she’d mind, Keianna was kinda her reference anyway. Why she would mind Keianna putting herself down as a reference was beyond her. Of course I don’t mind, you are the only person who could put me down as a reference anyway. It was you or nobody. She chose not to comment on the respect comment. Minami didn’t really see herself that highly yet, but for some reason Keianna certainly did. She was being praised more highly than she ever had in her life. That may be part of why she said yes to joining. As to why Keianna thought so highly of her, she wanted to find out.

Anyway... She began. She had been kinda passive the entire time, mostly because she wasn't quite sure what to do. She wasn't used to being on this type of property. She was unsure of what to do or say, mostly just responding to what Keianna first said. She was beginning to feel more comfortable at this time, so she may as well do something. You know, you fight a lot right? I mean, I've seen a little bit when Kyoko showed up, but that was over before I knew what was going on. I kinda want to see you in action, if you don't mind of course. Like how you move and things like that. She wanted to see what Keianna herself could do. She was talented, obviously. Minami wanted to see it, and to be aware of what was happening this time. Naturally she didn't expect Keianna to fight an actual person, she just wanted to see some moves.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:22 pm

Keianna noted a different tone in Minami's voice when she moved on from the current subject with the word 'anyway'. Keianna immediately became interested in what Minami was going to say, especially since Minami had been quiet and following the entire time. This girl didn't seem like the type to just follow someone else around with nothing to say. She expected her to suggest something to do, but what came form her Keianna was not expecting. She actually asked to see Keianna in action. Keianna opened her mouth to talk, but then closed it again, thinking of a way she could do as Minami asked. Clearing her throat, she spoke up, "Well... I am not sure what you'd want to see. If you want to see a few moves, let's go out to the training yard." Keianna stood up and walked out of the office, down the same hall as before, but did not go through the same door. Instead, she turned another corner and stepped out of another door. She waited for Minami and would close the door behind her. In this area was a small grassy field with a lot of training equipment. "This is where those of the main house usually train." Keianna told her, explaining why they had a separate training yard for themselves.

In the training yard were three posts that stood in a line, each with what looked like rope wrapped around the top. There was also a long beam spread across the yard about five feet above the ground. There were also two metal hoops hung from chains and a thick metal pole. Off to the side were uneven bars that gymnasts use, another bar similar but no way near flexible, and then what looked to be a pit where people would light a fire. "Most of the stuff out here I put here myself because grandfather always concentrates on strength and speed. I wanted to concentrate on speed, focus, and flexibility... Some of this stuff is used by gymnasts. I prefer it used to practice." Keianna smiled happily at all of her equipment, proud of what she had here, but the smile soon faded. She looked back to Minami, "What would you like to see done?"

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 01, 2012 12:01 am
Minami nodded. Yup, I want to see you do some moves. She followed Keianna through the building. For a bit they went back the way they came. However, Keianna then made a turn around a new corner. Minami simply followed, walking through the door Keianna had held open. She listened to it slide shut behind her and gazed upon what lie in front. It was a field, another training area. This was apparently where those from the main house did their training, as Keianna explained. There were many devices meant to improve agility based traits, as opposed to strength. This was explained by Keianna, stating she had them all added in herself. Minami was not used to seeing anything like this. She didn’t know what half of this stuff was, so she wasn’t quite sure what to say to Keianna. She looked around and picked one. Those hoops there, what are they for? She looked around at some other things. She also pointed to the uneven bars. Those also. Could you show me what those hoops and those bars are for? For now she would leave it at that. She would just sit back and see what it looked like.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:05 pm

Keianna looked to both of the items that Minami pointed to and then turned her attention back to her. "Have you ever watched gymnasts? Or the Olympics?" Keianna asked as she stepped off to the side and slid out of her shoes. She then took off the vest she had been wearing for the day, just so she could wear a normal t-shirt in this process. Setting the vest on a hook, Keianna stepped over to the hoops that Minami pointed to first. They were a good seven to eight feet above the ground, about where Keianna's arms could reach when she was holding them straight up. Still they were slightly out of reach, so Keianna used a running start, jumped, and grabbed onto the hoops. In this process, she used her momentum to swing her lower body upwards and keep it straight up as if she were standing upside down. After a few moments, Keianna closed her eyes and allowed her body to drop, swinging three different times. One who was watching would notice that her skill and grace with these movements made it where the chains she was hanging from were stuck, the did not move, shake, or vibrate like they would in other circumstances. It was almost like she was only using them to prevent her from slamming into the ground, like she was spinning in the air without them even there.

The uneven bars were only a few feet in front of where she currently was. In her final spin, Keianna let go of the hoops and flung herself forward, grabbing swiftly onto the highest of the uneven bars and immediately moving into a flip. Once the flip was completed, she flung herself towards the lower bar, flying over it while spinning in the air. She then grabbed onto the lower bar, now facing towards the hoops and highest uneven bar, swung down under the bar and up again, letting go of the lowest bar to fling herself right back to the highest of the two bars. She swung her body upwards and stopped, upside down once again. Frozen for a moment, she slowly began to descend until her body was parallel with the floor. She stayed like that for a moment, her entire body being strong enough to hold herself in such a position. Finally, she opened her eyes and allowed herself to swing once more. This time, when she let go of the uneven bar, she flew over the lowest of the two and landed on the other side of them. Looking back to the hoops and uneven bar, she smiled. "Grandfather thinks these things are a waste. He feels I should concentrate on my strength and how well I can take a hit. Yet... because of my choice I am now faster than he is." Keianna explained as she looked back to Minami with a very sweet smile on her face.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum