Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 6 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:24 pm
Keianna had glanced towards the objects Minami pointed at and looked back. Minami had never watched Gymnasts or the olympics. She didn’t know what anything in this room was. She shook her head. No, I haven’t. I have absolutely no idea what anything in here even is. Minami’s eyes stayed locked on Keianna as she slipped out of her shoes. Keianna took off a vest she had been wearing and was now in a T-shirt. After placing the vest on a hook, Keianna went and stood under the hoops. They were pretty high up, and Minami wondered how Keianna would reach them. The young Tanaka stepped back a bit and went at it with a running start. She leapt into the air and grabbed onto the hoops in one swift motion. In that motion, Keianna stopped while hovering upside down. She just sat there, as if she was standing there, before moving into several more flips. With each flip there was an air of grace about her. Minami’s eyes widened as the chains on the hoops did not even move. Minami couldn’t take her eyes off of Keianna, not at this point. A feeling of awe shook through her body, that and another feeling. One that she didn’t really understand, and simply tried to brush off.

Keianna’s next movement sent her flying off away from the hoops, and she grabbed one of the higher bars. She spun around the bar once before releasing. As she flew to a bar of lower elevation, she twirled through the air. Minami had to keep her jaw from dropping at the spectacle. She gripped the lower bar, now facing the hoops and the high bar once more. She flipped and went straight back to the high bar. When she gripped it, she stopped upside down, perpendicular to the ground. Slowly she dropped until she was parallel to the floor, which Minami didn’t even know was possible. Finally, Keianna opened her eyes and flipped once more. She flew straight over the low bar and landed on the ground. Minami couldn’t shake the sheer awe and amazement at the whole thing.

The feeling Minami had been having was a fairly strong one. She didn’t know what it was, all she knew was she felt really weird. She, at this point, could not take her eyes off of Keianna for some reason, even though her routine was done. In fact, the feeling she had seemed to be strongest when her eyes were on Keianna. What this feeling was, perhaps it was something she simply wasn’t acknowledging rather than not understanding. She listened to Keianna speak about her grandfather’s opinion. In all honesty, his opinion was a narrow sighted one. Strength or speed, what a person wanted was up to them and not their grandfather. This thought was interrupted when Keianna turned back to Minami. She put an an extremely sweet smile. Minami, unknowingly, began to blush. After a moment, she turned her head away and regained herself. She looked back up, now a bit more focused, but she still had a slight blush.

That was amazing...how on earth did you do all of that? Minami, having not seen gymnastics before, had never seen a person do that. It only stands to reason she’d be in that much awe. I mean, the chain on those hoops didn’t even move. And you didn’t even get dizzy or anything. I hope I can do something like that someday. You looked very graceful throughout the whole thing. Minami’s stomach began to growl, she had been ignoring a hunger that had been creeping up. Do you think I could have something to eat? I don’t care what, I’m just suddenly really hungry hehe.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 6 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:32 pm

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna's smile dropped a bit when she saw Minami look away and that her cheeks had become red. She was about to ask if everything was alright, but Minami asked about how she did everything. "It's just a lot of practice and discipline." Keianna explained to her, "You'll be able to do it if you keep at it. This equipment isn't standard for regular combat training, but I have no problem giving you a few private lessons when you want. It'll definitely help you become a lot more flexible and increase your strength." Keianna walked over to her vest and put it back on, also slipping right back into her shoes. As she was doing so, she heard a low growl coming from Minami's stomach. She couldn't help but smile as she looked back to her. "Sure. I think it's about time I get dinner ready, although I don't think I'll be eating with the family." Keianna said as she made her way back into the house, waiting for Minami to follow so she could close the door, "Is there anything in specific you might want? I was just planning on making a rice and curry for tonight, though if that is something you dislike, I'm sure we can do something else or go out for food. It is up to you though." Keianna closed the door once Minami stepped inside and then began walking down the hallways until she once again came to the kitchen. What she did from there would solely depend on Minami's reply towards her about what they should eat.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Tue Nov 06, 2012 11:35 pm
Minami didn’t notice Keianna’s smile slightly drop. She was likely too focused on pushing away whatever feeling was bugging her. Minami assumed it might have been the hunger. She listened and nodded at Keianna’s statement about discipline and training. Minami was kind of expecting that, but she was wondering if there were any secret tricks or anything. Though if they were secret, odds were Keianna wouldn’t just tell her. As Keianna put her vest and shoes back on, she obviously heard Minami’s stomach. Minami followed Keianna back into the house after a short comment from Keianna about dinner. The door shut behind Minami, and she was asked if there was anything she wanted. Keianna was going to simply make rice and curry, but would make something else if Minami liked. In all honesty Minami liked rice and curry, and she had a feeling Keianna was a good cook. However, the words that came out of her mouth were a bit different than she expected. Actually, if you don’t mind, I would like to eat out.

Minami herself didn’t know where this came from. She would have been happy with the rice and curry. Yet she asked Keianna if they could eat out. However, Minami had already said it. She may as well stick to it. If you are okay with it, you can pick the place. I don’t eat out much and I’m not sure where is good or where is bad. I guess I just have a craving to eat out for some reason. For some reason, the thought of going out alone with Keianna made Minami smile a bit. She may have just met her, but she was someone Minami felt she could really get along with. So what do ya say? You wanna?
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 6 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Wed Nov 07, 2012 3:34 pm

"All right, sure. It's been a while since I've actually eaten out, so it won't be too bad." Keianna nodded to her. She slid her hand into her pocket to make sure she still had her wallet. She did. She looked to Minami and nodded, "Let's head out then. I know this little sushi place down the road. I don't order the sushi, but they have a rice and vegetable dinner that I love." Keianna talked as she walked out of the front door, doing her usual when waiting for Minami to walk out and close the door for her. Once done, she headed towards the large, heavy gate pushed it open, once again allowing her to walk through first. Once Minami walked through, she did as well and the gate just closed. "It's this way..." she said as she pointed the opposite direction of when they had first came to the house. She began walking down the side walk. "I'm glad you decided to sign up for classes." Keianna randomly mentioned, "It'll be nice to have a girl with focus that is around my age actually participate in the training.... Minami, where exactly do you live? Kyoko mentioned something about maybe seeing you before? With her reputation, it isn't exactly credible, but it is possible." As they walked, Keianna turned her head to look towards Minami, ignoring the rumbles of cars passing by and the random bits of conversation that she heard as they began getting closer to the city.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 08, 2012 9:49 pm
Minami smiled softly as Keianna accepted her offer. As Keianna checker her pocket, Minami felt it would be a good idea for her to check for her money too. She felt the sides of her shorts, her money was still there. Thankfully it was, it was only now she realized that she hadn’t checked at all since she bought the sunglasses. She could have been pickpocketed back in town for all she knew. That was something she would need to be more on top of. Then she checked for the sunglasses she had bought. These she had left hanging from her shirt, so they were fine. Well, I have everything I came with. Minami spoke matter of factly. She looked back to Keianna and listened as she described the place. Awesome, I love sushi. She followed Keianna and walked out the door. As per usual, Keianna shut the door behind Minami. Now they headed to the huge gate they had entered through. Minami just stepped back and allowed Keianna to do her thing. Once more, Keianna did it with ease that, again, amazed her. She stepped through quickly as Keianna shut the gate behind them.

Once more they were in the open space outside the estate. The sound of a city animated with life wasn’t too far off. As they headed out, in the opposite direction from whence they first came to the estate, Keianna began to talk. She was genuinely happy about Minami joining, although she then brought up an excellent point. Kyoko did say she thought she recognized Minami from somewhere. Though it was possibly just her imagination, especially with one who daydreams like that. Still, just to be sure she answered Keianna’s question. Though she would have answered it either way. I live in Karakura City near Karakura City High. I live not far from the school, and I’m fairly close to downtown. She wondered if maybe Kyoko went to the same school. This thought hadn’t occurred because she hadn’t been thinking of school. Wait, she wouldn’t happen to go to Karakura City High would she?
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Tue Nov 13, 2012 4:01 pm

Keianna continued down the street, leading Minami along with her. It was an immediate realization that Minami likely went to the same school as she and Kyoko did. She remembered the street that Minami put down for her address when she signed up for T.A.G. It wasn't far from Karakura High at all. "Hm... I wonde-..." she thought, but her thoughts were cut off by Minami's question about Kyoko's school. "Yes. She goes to Karakura High and so do I." Keianna explained to her as she stopped at a signal to allow cars to go. Almost out of reflex, her arm shot out in front of Minami as if to stop her from continuing into the street, and in a protective manner. "Ah... Sorry." she dropped her arm after a moment, "I'm sort of used to walking with you know who, and she doesn't pay attention to much. You have no idea how many times I have to pull her out of the street." Keianna chuckled a bit and then walked into the street now that the cars had stopped. She quickened her pace a bit to walk across the street on a mere dislike of teenagers who take their time walking and make others wait. She herself refused to be one of those idiots that her grandfather yelled at. Once they got across, Keianna would turn to the right and continue down that way.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:32 pm

Continuing to follow Keianna, she awaited Keianna’s reply. When it was given, it was as she had thought. They went to the same school. This honestly should have been obvious, but Minami didn’t notice it until moments ago. She giggled a bit. We all go to the same school, but we haven’t noticed until now. Actually, it is ironic. The person who never pays attention and spaces out was the one who noticed first. Doesn’t say much about me does it? She giggled more as she said this, as she found it really funny. As they came up to an intersection Minami went to stop, but Keianna’s arm shot out in front of her. This transformed her casual stop into a sudden startled jump back. She didn’t go far, and only landed about a foot behind her original position. What just happened!? Her response was met with a quick apology, followed by an explanation. Kyoko did seem like the type to just wander into the street without a care. It wasn’t hard for her to see the reasoning for the reflex. To have it happen long enough to become a reflex, that...must happen a lot. The light had changed and Minami quickly followed trying to keep up with Keianna. Once across, they turned right and continued on. So what year are you in school? I’m a year 2, which is okay, except my one other friend is a year one. My classes don’t mix with hers. She wondered if Keianna was the same year as her or not. They might not have the same homeroom, but if they were the same year it wasn’t impossible that they might see each other at school, which was something Minami really hoped for. I go without friends for awhile and suddenly I start making them left and right. Still, as she asked her mind drifted to the food they were soon to get. She was hungry, and she hadn't eaten out in awhile, actually never with a friend before.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 5:19 pm

The look on Keianna's face just became one that she had never given in her life, even when she did show her emotions a lot. Her left eye began to twitch, her mouth dropped slightly open, and she looked shocked and appalled at what had just been said. "It... doesn't... say much for the both of us...." Keianna quickly calmed down, cleared her throat, and sighed. Returning to her normal demeanor as the two stopped and her reflexes came into play, she did her apology, and continued walking. "Yeah, you have no idea how many times it's happened. I'm shocked the girl is still alive at times." Keianna said with a small chuckle as they continued walking. "I am actually in my third year." Keianna answered Minami's question. She didn't know why, but there was a hint of sadness in the pit of her stomach when she realized that she'd likely be leaving Karakura High while Minami stayed. "Hm.. interesting." she thought when she noticed the feeling.

Finally the two of them arrived at a small sushi shop. Keianna opened the door and allowed Minami to walk in first. Immediately they were greeted by a young man behind the counter who actually knew Keianna by name. Of course he did not speak her full name, only her first as if they were friends. "Keianna!" the boy said as he waved to her from behind the counter. "Hello Kenji." Keianna waved as she walked over to a booth and sat down. "You want your usual?" the boy asked as he came over with a pad and pencil. He then noticed Minami and smiled, "And who is this pretty little lady? Oh my gosh! Are you two on a daaate?" It was obvious that he was joking, but Keianna froze a bit, succeeding in her attempt to fight an unwanted blush. Keianna said nothing and the boy laughed a bit, "All right, what can I get you, miss?" The boy took Minami's order and then waved as he headed back towards the kitchen. "What a dumbass..." Keianna mumbled under her breath, actually cussing, something she rarely did.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Upon mentioning that Kyoko noticed something before the two of them, Minami noticed the sheer look of horror on Keianna’s face. Did she say something wrong? She thought in her mind that perhaps she had said something to offend Keianna. Oh did I accidentally offend you!? I didn’t mean it like that. I’m sure you were busy and were focused on whatever you were doing. She said a little frantic since she was trying to clear things up. As she finished she did an awkward sounding laugh. The two crossed the street and turned. After asking Keianna about what year she was, she was a little disappointed to hear she was in her third year. Well that explained why she didn’t see much of her. It also meant that they wouldn’t be going to the same school for too long. She didn’t think too much of it though, as apparently they were going to be comrades soon enough. They were both in TAG now after all. They’d still see each other, though she wasn’t quite sure why she cared so much. They had only just met after all. She shrugged it off and moved on.

After what seemed like an eternity they finally arrived at the sushi shop. As usual, Keianna opened the door and allowed Minami to go first. As they came in, Keianna was greeted by a boy who seemed to work there. He spoke to Keianna as if they were friends, though for some reason Minami thought it was just the guy’s personality. Keianna did know this boy’s name. Minami almost had the chance to ask if they were friends or something when she stopped cold. They were in the booth at this point, and the boy asked if they were on a date. Joke or not, Minami just froze up, a bit of a blush appearing on her face. What? Of...of course not. She was obviously caught off guard by this. The boy though just laughed it off and asked Minami what she wanted. She just ordered some varying Sushi and something to drink. She had not yet recovered from that surprise, and her face was still tinted red. She looked over at Keianna and heard something mumbled. Wh-what was with that idiot. Hey, you o-okay? You seem a little upset. Minami was still trying to get her sentences to come out without sounding nervous or fumbling over herself, but she wasn’t doing so well. Why did what he said hit her so hard? Why was she so nervous and blushing? She had absolutely no idea what the answer to any of these questions was.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:45 pm

"No." Keianna said to Minami before they had arrived at the store, "You didn't offend me, so you don't have to worry about that." That was the last of that subject. Now inside the restaurant and having already dealt with the boy that worked in the restaurant, Keianna took in a deep breath. She noticed Minami's stuttering a bit and raised an eyebrow wondering what exactly that could entail. As Minami sat down and asked her about the boy, Keianna just shook her head and shrugged. "He is one of the beginner students..." Keianna said, referring to T.A.G., "Well he was. He isn't anymore. He had to drop out because his Father passed away and he now takes care of his mother. In all honesty, he's a lot like me..." Keianna set her elbow on the table and her chin on her hand, looking over to the boy as he rushed back and forth in the kitchen. She remembered when she had to work a job when her own Father died. It wasn't the funnest of times. She dazed out while thinking about the passed for only a moment and then looked back to Minami with her normal content and calm look. "So... if I may ask..." Keianna said trying to bring up some sort of conversation between the two while they wait, "What exactly is your home life like? How are you doing in school? Do you have any siblings?" Keianna was very straight forward in her questions and quickly realized that it might be taken the wrong way. "Please do not answer anything that you don't want to or don't feel comfortable with answering."

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum