Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Sat Oct 27, 2012 9:51 pm
She listened to what Keianna said and just nodded. When I say no spiritual power I mean they can't have it augmenting their body in any way. And yes, training against strong opponents will make a person stronger, but most of the people I've faced with spiritual powers don't seem to know how to hold back. They do it enough to prevent bodily damage, but I can't even lift a finger before I'm down half the time. At least with the natural strength of someone without powers generally isn't too overpowering. Of course, the whole problem isn't really the powers but the particular people I faced. Keianna finished up the stitching and the worm ceased its movement, the nose detaching itself. Minami sighed as the pain subsided. Finally it's over.

The next part was much easier on her, the bandages didn't hurt at all. Or maybe they did, and the agony of the previous portion of the process made it feel like nothing. With that, Keianna set the bandages back into the cabinet and grabbed some more bandages and a strange bottle. They were set in front of her no the table. The bottle was an ointment to speed up the healing process. Oh, thanks. Considering how well of Keianna's family she didn't feel bad about taking these small things. She was happy it would prevent scarring, she didn't want scars. She may fight, but she wasn't one of those tough girls, and even some of them wanted to avoid scars. You did that really well, and I guess that was as painless as it could get without some kind of numbing. She leaned back, placing her hands behind her head. Being powerless is such a pain. If one of those perverts on the streets turns out to be powerful, I would be in trouble. Plus if I befriend some spiritual race at school, then I won't even be able to see them outside the school's boundaries. She was kinda thinking out loud at this point, yet she didn't care for whatever reason.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 3 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Sat Oct 27, 2012 10:52 pm

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

"It sounds like the people you face don't have very much training." Keianna said as she crossed one bandage over the other to keep it nice and tight. She got done and was able to relax once everything was put away, leaning back in her chair as she spoke with Minami. "You should likely come up with some sort of plan with someone that you trust to actually help you train, not just fight or spar." Hearing what she was saying about being powerless, Keianna came to an upsetting realization when it came to this girl. She thought for a moment about how horrible it must feel to have your friends vanish in front of your eyes. It must feel even worse when walking around the city alone with so many creeps out and about. "I see..." Keianna said as she took in a deep breath, "I was fortunate enough to be blessed with the powers and training of my family. With what I am used to, it is hard to think about what others might be going through." Keianna kept perfect eye contact with her as she relaxed a bit more, crossing one leg over the other. She glanced towards the clock and then back to Minami. It was just passed three, so things were fine. "Who do you train with?" she asked suddenly wanting some sort of explanation of why her opinions on fighting seemed to be about getting beat up.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Sat Oct 27, 2012 11:31 pm
Minami glanced back in Keianna's direction as the comment of who she trained with came up. To be honest they really don't have much training. It is all brute force, no form or grace. Not that I have too much form, and even less grace in my movements, but I still at least have a little. Then came the question of where she did her training. Awhile back, where I used to train, there was a small arena where people could fight. There was no real formal training except a little someone I once knew taught me. I did it for awhile, these little fights so I could get a little stronger, but after awhile I stopped. It wasn't worth if. From then, my only real training was by myself and on the thankfully powerless perverts that occasionally came at me. So I can throw a decent punch, and I have some strength, like when I sent that guy flying, but not much more than that.

Minami had her eyes closed, but opened one up and looked at Keianna once more. Now about being blessed with powers and training. You weren't looking down on me were you? Cause, I'm going to blunt, I'm tired of everyone judging me based on my powerlessness. I don't know if you were or not, but I'm just pointing this out. Some people treat me like a damn handicap, and it doesn't feel good. She was prepared to just leave if Keianna was looking down on her, if not, then the conversation would continue. With how stoic Keianna was, she could hardly tell which it was.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 3 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:46 pm

"No. I would not look down on someone who was fighting to make the best of an unfortunate situation." Keianna immediately explained once Minami asked her about such, "I find it admirable. When I explained to you that I was blessed, I meant it as such. It was a gift, and in life, not everyone can receive the same gifts. The same way some are born into wealthy families while others are not. It is only an unfortunate reality that some people have to go through unlucky circumstances in their life. I meant no disrespect and apologize if I came off as such." Keianna was definitely always very calm and seemed emotionless because of it. She only did not show her emotions, she had them, which would be proven by how quickly she jumped onto her explanation of 'looking down' on Minami. "Would you like something to drink?" she said as she stood up and stepped over to the fridge. Keianna pulled out a gallon of milk and poured herself some in a glass. "If you do... we have juice and soda. I am just sorta in the mood for milk..." she said as she looked back to Minami and waited for her answer. Depending on her choice, she would pour her a glass of whatever she chose, or just return to the table.

Once she'd sit down, with or without setting a second drink in front of Minami, she'd stay silent, thinking for a moment. "So, you don't really do official training." she said with a 'hmm' sounding tone, "You know, if you did get some training from someone who knows a bit about what they are doing, you'd avoid gashes such as the one on her arm..... I also know what I just said could sound rude. Please do not take it as such. I was only suggesting." Keianna closed her eyes for a moment, as if she were trying to sense something, but could not. "Give me a moment..." she said as she stood up and stepped out of the room. She walked back to Yuri's room, peeked through the door and then closed it right back when she realized he had fallen asleep. Stepping back into the kitchen she sat back down. "I was just checking on the boy... He fell asleep. Likely very tired after what happened... And I thank you again. Not many would put themselves in harms way to protect another, especially one they do not know."

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:51 pm
Minami nodded as Keianna clarified things. When you put like that, it actually almost glorifies my situation. I'm so tired of this crap though, I'm going to claw my way out if that's what it takes. She said this, but she herself was unsure as to whether it was even possible for her to develop any spiritual power. She trained the best she could bodily, as for her mind, the only training that got was studying for tests. Though in all honesty both could use some serious improvement. Her fighting needed more form to it, actually even she wished she could move a little more gracefully in all situations. Not always, but if she had to it'd be nice to be able to. As for her mind, she was beginning to feel like she needed some sort of inner searching.

Could you grab me a soda please? Keianna poured the glasses and placed the soda down in front of Minami, who picked it up and began to drink. A loud gulp sound escaped as she took a large sip. The loss of blood made her body cry out for liquid, and soon it would likely cry out for food. As a satisfied sigh escaped her lips, Keianna reiterated part of what Minami had been thinking earlier. You don't have to tell me twice. The only reason I didn't do it was because I never found a place for actual training. Keianna told her to wait for a moment and left the room, quickly returning from wherever she had gone. She had checked on the child, and once again thanked Minami. Don't worry about it. I can't say I'd just run around and help random people, but it was a kid. I can't stand that kind of thing, people should pick on others their own size. Attacking a child is messed up and cowardly. With that she gulped down the rest of the soda, repressing the burp that wanted to slip though her throat. It upset her stomach a bit from the pressure, but soon balanced out. So I have the feeling that you know something about fighting yourself.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 1:58 am

Keianna merely nodded to Minami's statements, including the last one about training. "I take pride in my abilities." Keianna said to her, "This place is my home, my job, and my training yard. We have two... One private for those of the Main House, and another to the back along with a Dojo. Needless to say, I train more than the average person, even more than some masters, including my grandfather." Once she was done speaking, she took a drink of her milk and kept going, and going, and going, and going, and it was gone. She set the empty glass on the table held her breath for a moment, although no one would be able to tell, and then slowly and silently let it out until she was comfortable again. "You wanna see it?" she said to Minami, "The Dojo I mean... We've got the training equipment and who knows, maybe you'll like it enough to join." Keianna stood up and took her glass over to the sink. She rinsed it out and set it down on the counter next to a few other dirty dishes. Looking back to Minami, she took her thumb and wiped the milk mustache off, rinsing thumb off in the sink and then drying on a small towel that was hanging from a loop on the wall.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:33 am
Minami mentally nodded when she heard how Keianna was proud of her abilities. That was a feeling she kinda wished she could have. She could only take pride in her grades, her fighting abilities were nothing to be proud of. Apparently Keianna trained a lot. Sounds like you do nothing but train all day, no wonder you pushed that giant gate open so easily. Minami had to hold back a giggle when Keianna had a slight milk mustache on her lip. However, she did her best not to show it. Minami was not prepared to be asked if she'd like to see the dojo. Keianna also mentioned something about joining. What is she? A saleswoman? She thought this jokingly of course, as it was a nice offer. As Keianna washed up the glass Minami thought about it. Sure, I don't see why not. Minami got up and took her own glass to the sink. She did as Keianna did, as it would have been very rude to just leave it sitting on the table. Though she didn't need to dry off, as she didn't have a mustache to wipe off. Well, you lead the way.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:53 am

Keianna was fully prepared to cater to a guest, but Minami got up and did it herself. Keianna fought the urge to raise an eyebrow, not out of irritation, but out of slight shock. When told to lead the way, Keianna nodded and turned towards the hallway. She lead her to a back door and opened it up, waiting for her to pass through. Once she did, Keianna closed the door behind her and walked along a stone pathway. There was a large building that could be seen behind multiple houses that they were walking passed. Soon, the building came into full view and to the side of it was a track, like the one schools have, and training equipment inside the track (where the football field would be). "This is where most of the strength, speed, and flexibility training happen." she said as she pointed to the field, "And over there is the dojo." Keianna then pointed to the large building that had a shed to the side of it. In the field, there were actually a few people that were training, one of them being a member of Karakura High School, Kyoko Tanaka. "If you wish to see the inside of the dojo, I believe there is an advanced students class going on right now... They're usually fun to watch." Keianna stepped closer to the dojo, but stopped between the dojo and field, waiting on Minami's choice. In Keianna's mind, she was the guest and will be catered to.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 12:50 pm
Keianna listened to Minami and began to lead her through the halls. Minami followed, before finding herself leaving through the backdoor. Keianna shut the door behind them, and Minami continued to follow her across the stone pathway before them. They passed several buildings as they approached one in particular, which was rather large. There was a track, and the building itself has a shed on the side of it. This place is really big isn't it?

Keianna explained how the one spot was a place for speed, flexibility and strength exercises, while inside the building was a dojo. There were some people in the field currently, though at this distance she couldn't really make out any details of what they looked like. Keianna offered to show Minami inside of the dojo, claiming it could be fun to watch. Minami nodded. Sure, I've always wondered what the inside of an actual dojo looked like. She simply said, feeling it might be a little odd for her to just walk in. However Keianna did offer, so she figured it would be okay. She waited for Keianna to make a move and, once she did, followed her.
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:26 pm

Keianna nodded to her answer on whether she wanted to see the dojo. She turned towards the entrance and stepped in. Before she continued, she took off her shoes and set them to the side, "We don't want to scratch up the floor." Keianna waited for Minami to do the same and once she did, she lead her down a short hallway and opened another sliding door where you could hear some people yelling all at the same time. Once the door was opened, there was a class going on. About ten young guys and girls were lined up in two lines and rehearsing a training exercise. The man teaching them was Kenshin Tanaka, the head of the T.A.G. organization and of the Tanaka Family. "That is my grandfather and this is his advanced class..." she told Minami as she stepped off to the side for Minami to step inside and see. The room was rather large. There were three sets of doors, the one they stood in, another on the other side that was a second exit and then one to their right that lead into a storage room for equipment and training gear. After giving a few seconds to watch the students all preform in practically perfect unison and shout out their commands, Keianna stepped over to Minami's side and looked to her. "So... What do you think?" she asked her.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum