Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 7 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:20 pm

Minami didn’t say anything more when Keianna told her she wasn’t offended. As they sat in the restaurant Minami saw Keianna raise an eyebrow. It didn’t dawn on her that this was aimed at her stuttering and blushing. Actually, Minami was so busy trying to hide it she didn’t notice it, if that makes any sense. Though after Minami asked her question Keianna simply went about answering it. Apparently he used to be a student, but dropped out. It was kinda a sad story, since he couldn’t continue doing TAG since he had to take care of his family. According to Keianna, he was a lot like her. [color:2c30= indigo]A lot like you? What do you mean by that? By now she had finally calmed herself, and now her words were clear and only the tint of red remained. She gazed off in his direction as if thinking about something. Shortly Keianna turned back and asked Minami some personal questions. My family? I don’t have any siblings, and my parents both work a lot. I do spend time with them once in awhile, but it is still kinda lonely. We aren’t exactly rich, but I guess you could call us upper middle class. As for school, I do pretty well. I get good marks on all of my test, and it isn’t really that hard. I understand it easily. Other than that, my life feels, at least to me, a little boring. Though that is probably from the fact that until a short while ago, I didn’t have any friends at all. She said this a little to matter of factly, like she was used to this. Maybe because she was. Maybe that was why Minami seemed so fond of Keianna, not many people seemed to want to be around her, let alone say she had potential. So, what is your home life like? If you don’t mind.

Template By: [THEFROST]
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 7 Empty Re: One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private]

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:04 pm

||K e i a n n a T a n a k a||

Keianna leaned back in her chair and began to explain her meaning behind the boy being like her. "His Father died and he had to start to work to take care of his family..." Keianna said, "I had to do the same thing a while back. He also is into martial arts and is actually pretty good, but because of his job, he had to quit. I didn't quit, but I slowed down..." That was about when Keianna began asking about Minami, her family, and a few other personal questions. She took in the information that Minami was giving her. "No siblings, working parents, well off financially, good grades, but thinks her life is boring..." Keianna thought for a moment, "You'd think she'd use a bit of money to have fun... Maybe not. Doesn't seem like she's the partying type. Thank god. I hate those types of girls..." Then she realized the final comment that Minami said. This shocked her. "No friends up until recently? How?" Keianna said, but quickly realized that it might of sounded extremely rude, "I-I mean, why haven't you had any friends up until recently. You're a kind and cute girl. I can't see why you wouldn't of had any..." Keianna didn't even take into mind that the 'cute' comment would have meant too much. She was usually pretty straight forward with her words, but after a moment of thinking, she noticed it. That might not have been the best way to express her thoughts, although it really was completely honest.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue50/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (50/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Minami quietly listened to what Keianna had to say. She had apparently lost a parent, or at least something of the sort. She slowed down because it happened to her. I wonder who she lost. After Minami told Keianna about her life, Keianna suddenly brought forth a question. It was kind of blunt, and almost seemed slightly offensive. How? What do you mean h- She was cut off by Keianna correcting herself. However something was different and off. As Keianna spoke, she stuttered her words a bit. Minami’s jaw dropped a little from surprise when Keianna called her kind and cute. As she went on, Keianna trailed off as if she had noticed something. Possibly what she had just said. Minami began to blush again. She thinks I’m cute? Perhaps in most instances she wouldn’t think much of it. However, the fact that someone as level as Keianna was tripping over herself showed something was behind it. Not to mention the strange gut feeling was getting stronger. Keianna, are you okay? You’re tripping over your own words...and...did you just say I was cute? She was extremely curious as to what was happening. Something Keianna had said must have been what caused her to trip over herself. Was it her blunder when asking about friends? Or was it something else?

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue1570/100One Week In: A Trip Down Town [Private] - Page 7 Empty_bar_bleue  (1570/100)
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:42 pm

Keianna blinked a few times. Minami had noticed it and there it was. Keianna's face stayed completely calm, except for an extreme blush on her face. "Well how the hell am I going to explain that?!" she thought to herself. She blinked a few times, staying silent as she tried to come up with some sort of reason or excuse to explain her words. There was nothing. "Yes. I did." Keianna said in agreement to Minami's question, "I hope I did not offend you. I was only speaking honestly and I did not mean it in a bad way." Keianna completely skipped over the first question about her tripping over her own words. There was no way to explain that really. She just felt like she might have said something wrong. As if on cue, Keianna was saved for a moment when Kenji walked up with their orders. "Here you two g-... Keianna you're blushing." Kenji said and then glanced over to Minami, "Oh, oh, ooohhh! So you two are on a date! Lucky girls! No wonder you were never into any of the guys at the dojo! Didn't know you were gay. Congrats Kei!"

By this time, Keianna was so red you wouldn't have been able to tell if she was bleeding. She tried to speak, but was completely stuck. There was no way to reply to that without thinking she would offend Minami. At that she wasn't exactly sure if... he was wrong. Were they on a date? It sure seemed like it. If so, it was Keianna's first date. Though, it's not like either of them said anything about it actually being a date. Now Keianna's mind was going everywhere. Kenji just tapped her shoulder, told them to enjoy, and walked away. Keianna was as stuck as a statue, staring down at the food with a red face and widened eyes.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Thu Nov 15, 2012 11:02 pm

Minami couldn’t help but blush as hard as Keianna was. Keianna didn’t deny it, she had called Minami cute. Why this meant so much to Minami she didn’t know. All she did know was her face felt hot (which she was unaware was caused by the blood in her cheeks). Minami noticed something, and glancing over, saw the boy bringing over their food. He began to speak, but stopped when he saw Keianna’s blushing face. Suddenly, his words almost gave Minami a heart attack. To him it looked like they were on a date, and he even openly congratulated them and stated OUT LOUD that he was unaware they were gay. As this happened Minami froze up like Keianna did. Her face became redder in unison with Keianna’s face. After the boy left their food, it was quiet for a bit. Both girls didn’t know what to do or say. Minami thought to herself. Why? Why couldn’t I do it? Why couldn’t I tell him no? Why why why? She glanced up to see what Keianna was doing, and she was still staring. Minami swallowed some spit before speaking. I...c-can’t believe h-h-he just s-said that... She was just as startled as Keianna, but she decided to try and break it. Keianna, are you...o-okay? Your...your entire face i-is red. She couldn’t form complete sentences without stuttering anymore. She just couldn’t believe what had happened.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:09 am

Keianna was still stuck. She had not expected such bluntness from Kenji. Even through Minami's statements she stayed quiet, thinking about what was said and soon her face completely calmed. She took in a deep breath and slowly let it out, then looked up to Minami just in time to hear her question about the color of her face. "I wonder... if that is what this is supposed to be..." she thought to herself, accidentally blocking out Minami's first statement. She could hear her stuttering, but didn't acknowledge it to much. "Uh... Are we on a date?" Keianna asked bluntly, blinking a few times with a serious curiosity in her eyes. She was not joking around when she asked that question. She honestly was wondering if that is what Minami thought about this situation. She had not planned it as such, but she actually wasn't minding the idea. "I can't say I planned it as such. I thought we were both just hungry, but I didn't realize this could be taken as a date... Is it being taken that way?" she blinked a few times, again. It was obvious that she was perplexed by their situation. She glanced over to Kenji, noticing that he was smiling at her with his usual mischievous grin. She narrowed her eyes and quickly turned back to Minami, awaiting her answer and thoughts on her question.

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:01 pm

Minami sat for a moment, Keianna hadn’t reacted to most of what she had said. However, she did finally react upon the her face being red was mentioned. Minami couldn’t understand how Keianna’s face returned calm so quickly, though she assumed it was because Keianna didn’t see it as one. However, that didn’t quite happen. The first words out of Keianna’s mouth were asking if it was a date. Huh?! Wha!? He startled expression, the blush, and her voice being much softer and higher pitched than normal indicated a lot. As Keianna continued Minami just stared towards her. What...what are you, of... She stopped herself as she tried to clear things up in her head. Then she thought about it a bit. Why was she so flustered? Why couldn’t she just say no? Normally if she wants to do something she is fully capable of doing it. So why not deny it was a date when Keji brought it up? She blushed, and her next words were still flustered, but came out even more shyly and sweet sounding. A-actually...I d-didn’t think of it was one before. Bu-but the way I am r-reacting could m-mean something. She swallowed a bit. I kinda f-find you pretty too, so I g-guess this could be a date if you want it to be. Minami just put herself on the spot. She finally realised these feelings probably meant something. There was no other way she would become flustered like this. She took a chance and basically asked Keianna out, though she never expected her first date to be with a girl. Yet, the more time that passed, the prettier Keianna seemed to her, for some reason.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:52 pm

Keianna just watched Minami as she too began to stumble over her own words. It made it obvious to Keianna that she wasn't the only one who thought about it being a date. She fought a smile, not knowing what types of signs that would give Minami and just waited. Soon, Minami came right out and said that it could be if she wanted it to be. Keianna glanced away for a moment. Thinking on her past, she was never really attracted to any boys, liked being around females a lot more, and also complimented Minami a lot more than she complimented anyone else. Maybe those were early on signs. "Then it's a date." Keianna said with a small smile that soon showed an innocent 'school girl' side of her, "I know you're hungry, so go on and eat. I am too." Keianna looked down to her food and picked up the chop sticks. She began to eat, still keeping a smile on her face. "Never thought I was gay..." Keianna thought as she took her first bite, "I don't have a problem with it at all, but... I wonder what Minami actually thinks about it..." As she chewed, she glanced over to Minami. Swallowing the bite, she decided to bring up some sort of conversation. "So, what exactly do people do on a date?" Keianna asked, "I've never been on one before."

Snopy
Snopy
The Site Hideyoshi

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 16, 2012 8:48 pm

After she had gotten her question out, Keianna glanced off to the side. The anticipation was killing Minami, she had put herself on the spot in one of the most uncomfortable manners possible. It isn’t that she didn’t want to be gay, it was just that if you pick any odd person odds were they were straight. After this question, it would hurt to be rejected, and after Keianna asking if it was a date, it would sting for her to reject. Keianna though soon returned her gaze to Minami and simply set it as a date, and that was that. Minami’s mouth softly curved into a smile. Her face was still quite red, and she was probably going to be kinda shy when it came to anything like dating. Still, she could finally relax and speak without stuttering every other word. Keianna pointed out the food and told Minami to eat. Her nervousness and shock had hidden the hunger she felt, but now it tore through her. Minami grabbed the chopsticks, nodded at Keianna, and began to eat her sushi. She ate not fast, but just a little quickly. It was enough to enjoy the food and not get sick, but also showed how hungry she was. Minami was a few bites in when Keianna asked what people do on dates. Truthfully, Minami didn’t know. She had never been on a date before, she had no experience. I’ve never been on one either to tell the truth. I think we just talk, get to know each other, and things like that. At least, that seems like what someone would do on a first date. Minami looked away, her mind had drifted a bit. Now she was wondering what it would be like to kiss Keianna. Though since Keianna probably wouldn’t be comfortable with this for awhile, she thought, she shoved the idea away.

Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
Seʀeɴוᴛy ♫
The Gotei 13 Advocate

Member Info
Platinum Points:
Tiers:

Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:25 pm

Keianna sat in silence while listening to Minami. They apparently had to get to know each other. She assumed that meant talk, ask questions. First things that came to her mind were hobbies, favorites, music, and things along those lines, but she didn't want to bore Minami. Some people got extremely bored when talking about things like that. Right now, it really was all Keianna had to go on until she knew her better. After taking a few more bites and then finishing them, she picked up a napkin and wiped her face for just in case reasons. There wasn't really anything there. It was merely habit. "Well... What kind of hobbies do you have, if you have any of course? And... If I remember right, you live with your parents and have no siblings, you're good in school, and apparently had a hard time making friends..." Keianna realized right then that what she just said was the perfect subject, "Oh yeah... Why did you have a hard time making friends? I honestly can't imagine it." Keianna took a sip of her drink and waited for Minami to answer her question. "I had a hard time making friends because of my family, change in personality over the years, and... well my... skill in combat. My old friends sorta dropped me when they realized that I could be out there killing people if I wanted..." Keianna practically smacked herself. That was NOT something she should have started on. "Oh great. Now she's gonna think I'm some killing freak!" she thought to herself, "How do I clean up that one?! I have no idea!" Keianna still kept a calm face, but she did not finish her sentence because she was unsure how to.

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum