Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault
Go down
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Achievements & RP Stuff [MAJOR MASSIVE ON GOING FRIGGIN WIP] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Achievements & RP Stuff [MAJOR MASSIVE ON GOING FRIGGIN WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Achievements & RP Stuff [MAJOR MASSIVE ON GOING FRIGGIN WIP] Empty [THEFROST]'s Achievements & RP Stuff [MAJOR MASSIVE ON GOING FRIGGIN WIP]

Fri Sep 05, 2014 3:58 am

«THEFROST's ACHIEVEMENTS LIST»

2010/2011 OF THE MONTH AWARDS

• December 2010 Character Of The Month: Yoko Yuri Kuchiki [1ST PLACE]

• June 2011 Character Of The Month: Koichi Iramasha [1ST PLACE]

• June 2011 Thread Of The Month: Hanako's Return & Koichi's Relief [1ST PLACE]

• October 2011 Thread Of The Month: Vizard Corps A New Beginning [1ST PLACE]

• October 2011 Thread Of The Month: Vampires & Witches [3RD PLACE]

2012 OF THE MONTH AWARDS

• Feburary 2012 Thread Of The Month: Ready. Set. GRIND! [2nd PLACE]

• March 2012 Character Of The Month: Shadin Yuudeshi [1ST PLACE]

• April 2012 Casual Thread Of The Month: Blood Through Time [3RD PLACE]

• June 2012 Fight Thread Of The Month: To Understand A Monster [1ST PLACE]

• July 2012 Fight Thread Of The Month: Enter The Mind Of God [1ST PLACE]

• September 2012 Casual Thread Of The Month: The Missing Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [1ST PLACE]

• September 2012 Fight Thread Of The Month: The Watchman Fallen Angel [2ND PLACE]

• October 2012 Character Of The Month: Shatari Yuudeshi [1ST PLACE]

• October 2012 Casual Thread Of The Month: A Waltz Between Martyr's Of The Night[3RD PLACE]

• November 2012 Fight Thread Of The Month: The Watchman Fallen Angel [1ST PLACE]

2013 OF THE MONTH AWARDS

• January 2013 Casual Thread Of The Month: The Missing Equilibrium of Shadin Yuudeshi [1ST PLACE]

• January 2013 Fight Thread Of The Month: [GREEN TEAM] Shadow Fall Mission - Operation: B.L.O.O.D. [1ST PLACE]

• February 2013 Casual Thread Of The Month: RETURN OF THE VIZARD KING [1ST PLACE]

• April 2013 Character Of The Month: Shadin Yuudeshi [2ND PLACE]

• April 2013 Fight Thread Of The Month: A Sudden Interest [1ST PLACE]

• April 2013 Casual Thread Of The Month: Return Of The Beast [1ST PLACE]

• July 2013 Fight Thread Of The Month: Madness VS Superior Power [1ST PLACE]

• August 2013 Character Of The Month: Mana Asthavon [1ST PLACE]

• August 2013 Casual Thread Of The Month: Return, Reclaim, Rebuild [1ST PLACE]

• August 2013 Fight Thread Of The Month: A Yearning To Explore [1ST PLACE]

• October 2013 Character Of The Month: Zin Yuudeshi [1ST PLACE]

• October 2013 Fight Thread Of The Month: Zin Yuudeshi VS Hakai [1ST PLACE]

• October 2013 Fight Thread Of The Month: Australia - Golden Coast [2ND PLACE]

• November 2013 Character Of The Month: Shadin Yuudeshi [1ST PLACE]

• November 2013 Fight Thread Of The Month: Australia - Golden Coast [1ST PLACE]

• November 2013 Fight Thread Of The Month: Australia - Canberra–Queanbeyan [2ND PLACE]

• December 2013 Character Of The Month: Ibiki Suika [1ST PLACE]

• December 2013 Character Of The Month: TCCU CLONE #1000 [3RD PLACE]

2014 OF THE MONTH AWARDS

• January 2014 Staff Of The Month: TheFrost [1ST PLACE]

• January 2014 Casual Thread Of The Month: Hope Seized, The Iramashsa and Shinigami [1ST PLACE]

• January 2014 Fight Thread Of The Month: War In Townsville [1ST PLACE]

• February 2014 Fight Thread Of The Month: Crimson Suicide [1ST PLACE]

• March 2014 Fight Thread Of The Month: The Awakening In Bendigo [1ST PLACE]

• March 2014 Staff Of The Month: TheFrost [1ST PLACE]

• April 2014 Character Of The Month: Shadin Yuudeshi [1ST PLACE]

• April 2014 Casual Thread Of The Month: No Colors Anymore I Want To Paint It Black [1ST PLACE]

• April 2014 Fight Thread Of The Month: Love Life Kek [2ND PLACE]

• May 2014 Fight Thread Of The Month: First District The Pale Rider's Doorstep [1ST PLACE]

• June 2014 Staff Of The Month: TheFrost [1ST PLACE]

• June 2014 Character Of The Month: Mana Asthavon [1ST PLACE]

• June 2014 Casual Thread Of The Month: My Journey To Hell[1ST PLACE]

• June 2014 Fight Thread Of The Month: Burning Clash Aagainst Darkness [1ST PLACE]

• June 2014 Character Of The Month: Khala Asthavon [1ST PLACE]

• August 2014 Character Of The Month: Neoveta Asthavon [1ST PLACE]

• August 2014 Casual Thread Of The Month: Sales Pitch Of The Century [1ST PLACE]

• August 2014 Fight Thread Of The Month: Madness Among Trickery [1ST PLACE]

OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2011

Character Of The Year For 2011: Radioactive [2ND PLACE]

Thread Of The Year For 2011: The Battle For London [1ST PLACE]

Thread Of The Year For 2011: Vizard Corps A New Beginning [2ND PLACE]

Troll Of The Year For 2011: Apparently, Me. [2ND PLACE]

Curbstomp Of The Year For 2011: Shadin VS 48 & Yako [1st PLACE]

OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2012

N/A

OF THE YEAR AWARDS 2013

N/A

TOP POSTERS OF THE MONTH POSITIONS

THE APRIL 2012 SESSION: 110 posts [5TH PLACE OUT OF TEN]

THE MAY 2012 SESSION: 109 Posts [7TH PLACE OUT OF TEN]

THE JUNE 2012 SESSION: 130 Posts [6TH PLACE OUT OF TEN]

THE AUGUST 2012 SESSION:100 Posts [4TH PLACE OUT OF TEN]

THE SEPTEMBER 2012 SESSION: 117 Posts [6TH PLACE OUT OF TEN]

THE OCTOBER 2012 SESSION: 115 Posts [5TH PLACE OUT OF TEN]

THE JANUARY 2013 SESSION: 185 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE MARCH 2013 SESSION: 100 Posts [3RD OUT OF TEN]

THE APRIL 2013 SESSION: 90 Posts [3RD OUT OF TEN]

THE MAY 2013 SESSION: 173 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE JUNE 2013 SESSION: 456 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE JULY 2013 SESSION: 103 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE AUGUST 2013 SESSION: 183 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE DECEMBER 2013 SESSION: 132 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE JANUARY 2014 SESSION: 252 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE FEBRUARY 2014 SESSION: 200 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE MARCH 2014 SESSION: 152 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE APRIL 2014 SESSION: 254 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE MAY 2014 SESSION: 160 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE JUNE 2014 SESSION: 175 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE JULY 2014 SESSION: 122 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

THE AUGUST 2014 SESSION: 302 Posts [1ST OUT OF TEN]

EVENTS & ACTIVITIES I'VE BEEN APART

N/A

POSTING MILESTONES

N/A

MY MOST INTENSE RP BATTLES

N/A

MOST EMOTIONAL THREADS

N/A

MY TEMPLATE ACHIEVEMENTS

N/A

RP PARTNERS [AWESOME PEOPLE]

Info: These are people I either find inspiration from, I've connected to or I just believe to be awesome people. I am going to be updating this list over time, so there WILL be people I overlook and do not take this personally if I happen to forget you. This is a massive project in general; SO I'm just getting the ones who come to mind first out of the way.

JJ: I feel he never disappoints me in my threads. If there is no one else left on the site, I know if it is just me and him I will be able to enjoy PH for always. He has seen me at my worse, been there with me at my best and always seems to be pushing me on to do better. I feel if it wasn't for him, I doubt I'd bother trying as much for the site at the moment. Together with all the threads we've been apart and how hard we've pushed each other IC and OOC, he has risen to the ranks of being one my most recommended and favorite RPers on the site.

Kyle/Teitoku: N/A

• Dai: N/A

• Aivee: Even though this relationship is pretty much dead, I feel that the threads and times we did have were pretty good -- when we weren't at each others throats. A lot of threads and characters seemed to click as we operated on a pretty dope wavelength. I looked forward to her returning as I felt we could have hashed out a lot of good threads. It is a shame that things came to an end the way they did, but that is the way the cookie crumbles at times. I don't necessarily hate her or like her, but feel she should do better for herself than some of the stuff I saw in those logs. I guess I pity her since I see a lot of the funk I was in going on within her.

• Chao: N/A

• Blade: This nigga is one of my many sons for the most part. He is a good kid, he just needs to get his shit together and not be so hard on himself. I feel he'll do great things once he grows up a bit. I wish he'd get more active, but the guy has a lot on his plate and I can't fault him for that. I've also noticed he's gotten a crapton of templates from me. (=P)

• Pockeh: N/A

• Kade: This guy amuses me alot. Like, alot of his post have me laughing in a good way. Sometimes I wish he'd ease up on the wording in his post, but it is all good because Kade usually works hard and tries to fix whatever wrong he broken. So he is a pretty good guy. Hell, he is one of the few members on Top Posters and has been going strong for four years on this site. So you gotta give this dude props.

• Kendall: N/A

• Zero: N/A

• Kenji: Mah daughter. (u lil shit) Nah. She is good people. Glad to see her grow up a bit over the years since she joined Platinum Hearts. She is doing good for herself I believe and I see her life in general going in good directions if she keeps applying herself. (And stop being a lil shit =P)

• Hayuko: N/A

• Cookies: N/A

• Phan: I figure her to be a pretty interesting character on the site. Her style is pretty flowy and I can bounce off ideas from her it seems. I've also been able to get good input from her from time to time. Although, I feel I don't have a real good grasp on her as a person entirely, so I can't comment much else other than what was left on my impression.

Total RP Related Wordcount:
N/A

Last edited by [THEFROST] on Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:44 am; edited 14 times in total

[THEFROST]'s Achievements & RP Stuff [MAJOR MASSIVE ON GOING FRIGGIN WIP] WVMWLOu
THEFROST
THEFROST
Head Admin
Head Admin
OTY

Member Info
Platinum Points:
[THEFROST]'s Achievements & RP Stuff [MAJOR MASSIVE ON GOING FRIGGIN WIP] Left_bar_bleue99999/99999[THEFROST]'s Achievements & RP Stuff [MAJOR MASSIVE ON GOING FRIGGIN WIP] Empty_bar_bleue  (99999/99999)
Tiers:
https://www.platinumhearts.net

[THEFROST]'s Achievements & RP Stuff [MAJOR MASSIVE ON GOING FRIGGIN WIP] Empty Re: [THEFROST]'s Achievements & RP Stuff [MAJOR MASSIVE ON GOING FRIGGIN WIP]

Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:31 am
[THEFROST]'s Achievements & RP Stuff [MAJOR MASSIVE ON GOING FRIGGIN WIP] Sig_black_gold_saw_by_ikapika-d37rlq5
-RESERVING 2ND POST IN CASE-

[THEFROST]'s Achievements & RP Stuff [MAJOR MASSIVE ON GOING FRIGGIN WIP] WVMWLOu
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum