Bleach Platinum Hearts RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Welcome to The Platinum Hearts Scroller. Here you can find our most recent Of the Year and Of the Season winners. Happy Roleplaying! --- Member of the Year: Locke --- Character of the Year: Alastair Eisfluch --- New Characters of the Year: Mizu Morikawa and Igendai Gyakusuma --- Social Thread of the Year: A Letter for Hymn --- Combat Thread of the Year: Raise Your Spirits --- Member of the Season: Paradigm --- Characters of the Season: Byakuya Kuchiki and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Applications of the Season: Armina Willsaam and Klein Schwarzwotan --- Fight Thread of the Season: Search and Destroy --- Social Thread of the Season: Damage Assessment --- Event Thread of the Season: Midnight Assault

June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory]

+20
Gin
zetsurin
Kai Lam
Rawk
Aeternus
Gamma
Absentee
Cooking Spray
Lex Prailius
MagicalTrapMiyuki
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Moka
fantomdarc
Henrex
Mirja Eeola
Horus Sariel
MWD
Lillian
darkfunnel
Sage
24 posters
Go down
Sage
Sage
Lord of the Understream
Lord of the Understream
s_e stuff

Member Info
Platinum Points:
June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Left_bar_bleue74095/100000June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty_bar_bleue  (74095/100000)
Tiers:

June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory]

Mon Jun 11, 2018 4:56 pm
JUNE 2018 ACTIVITY CHECK

Sorry for the delay, to be honest I entirely forgot about the activity check. Anyways, first thing's first, and this should be clearly understood: this is a mandatory activity check if you intend to be active here on Platinum Hearts. It may be a bit of a hassle, and as a result we're going to make this as simple as possible, and entirely in your guys's hands. This is mandatory of staff as well--it's mandatory of anyone who has a character on site, and intends to continue roleplaying them.

More than anything, this will function as a role call, which is duly needed post Mass Archival and the Exodus. That in mind, we've added some incentives to make this task less tedious and more advantageous for everyone, and part of that involves some other newer systems we've put into play here.

The end date of the activity check will be one week from now, that being June 18th, 2018 (Tuesday). Please post before then.

Rewards for Activity Check

» Platinum Points: You will receive a number of Platinum Points depending on how many posts, applications, IC threads, equipment--frankly any sort of content provided on site. ICRP on discord will not count. The amount is case-by-case dependent, so just providing a post with a couple sentences will never yield as much reward as a depth, gripping post involving character development. Likewise with applications, equipment, so on and so forth.

Also keep in mind, these rewards will only count for the past two months (from April 11th), and for upcoming activity checks which will occur every two months, the time between this activity check and the next one is the time-frame where any other content you provide will be counted.

»Special Rewards: Members with particularly exceptional activity may get special rewards. This is dependent on the staff member who personally recognises the exceptional activity, and the rewards will vary depending on who the staff member is. For example, Frost might make you some graphics to reward you, Dark might give you a blowjob (fingers crossed), JJ may make your most active character a piece of equipment. It all depends.

Claiming Rewards

All you have to do is follow the template provided, fill it out and include all the content you want to have counted to be able to receive platinum points. Once you do so, within the week myself or any other staff member with admin permissions will go over the provided links, go through them, and thereafter allot an appropriate amount of points for the work you've pumped out.

Impact on Positions

For the time being, this activity check will have no bearing on member with characters that hold positions in organisations, as this is the first one and it wouldn't be fair for us to out of nowhere expect some level of activity standard regarding the positions; however, do expect there to be requirements for next activity check.

Remember, though we'd like for all position holders to uphold that standard, there's an exception to everything. If you give staff an explanation or reason as to why you weren't able to maintain any sort of activity with your character (whether that be making missions for their org through them, creating threads and actively participating, etc.), of course we'll be understanding. It all just depends on the circumstance.

Template For the Activity Check

If you posted with multiple characters, or have content relevant to different or multiple characters, just reuse the template in a single post multiple times to represent all the characters you roleplayed.

Code:
[b]Character: [/b](State the name of your character. If you have a link, that will be GREATLY preferred. If not, we'll just search it.)
[b]Threads:[/b] (Please link us to the threads you've posted in character, applications, equipments, anything regarding providing content on site.)
[b]Activity:[/b] (How active do you think you are? Please tell us if anything is going on if you can. This is especially pertinent to characters with positions. Just give us a status update.)

Last edited by Sage on Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total

June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] 8Bvy1N8

NIGHTBURST BADGES:

casual post:
darkfunnel
darkfunnel
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Left_bar_bleue128100/999999June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty_bar_bleue  (128100/999999)
Tiers:

June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty Re: June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory]

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:06 pm
Character: Arianda Vael
Threads:
Link 1

Link 2

Link 3

Link 4

Activity: I believe I am rather active despite my rut in inactivity. After all, Arianda is my main. But, I could step it up some; most of the time my activity gets limited to my interests.

Character: Toshiko Kamenashi
Threads: Link 1
Activity: Considering how Toshiko is, as a character I still keep up with relatively well, I am not doing half bad with her. But, over all, I could do better.

Over All Activity: Just need to focus on my main plots, mostly being Arianda, Kimitsuki, and Toshiko. When it comes to my other characters I am not the most active with because they don't have much for outstanding plot. Needless to say, I could do better with activity in general.
Lillian
Lillian
Veteran Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Left_bar_bleue42100/16000June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty_bar_bleue  (42100/16000)
Tiers:

June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty Re: June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory]

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:19 pm
Character: Calypso Asthavon

Threads:

[Contains all of Calypso's recent threads]
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19262-summery-post-tracker-calypso#124030

Activity: Am a vury active girlie; been tryna get more involved with bigger plots on the site but i've been trying to be around here as much as possible, hehe. I dedicate almost all my free time to either talking or posting.
MWD
MWD
Seasoned Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Left_bar_bleue115400/99999June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty_bar_bleue  (115400/99999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:25 pm

Character: Yoriko Morri
Threads:
[url=https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18782p10-new-genin-yoriko-morri?nid=707#124559

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19302-muscle-girl-meets-slender-ninja?nid=684#124308

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19067-hi-what-s-your-name-i-m-yoriko-morri

Activity: Very much active though some post may take awhile due to irl complications.

Character: Ritsuko Nicklovich
Threads:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19316p10-i-ve-been-worried-sick-about-you-toshiko-ritsuko?nid=698#124443

https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19295-nice-too-see-you-again-henrex-rits#124172

Activity: Hoping to get her arc going along smoothly and rise up through the ranks as a formidable opponent.

Character: Momo Hinamori
Threads:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19207p10-long-overdue-private-momo

Activity: Getting Active with my favorite canon shinigami but is delayed heavily. (Talking to you Henrex)

Character: Yasuko Ishikura
Threads:
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19191-your-my-new-test-subject

Activity: Hoping to get her active once our thread with JJ is complete for her "transformation" and eventual build up towards her character arc.

Horus Sariel
Horus Sariel
Experienced Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Left_bar_bleue33500/2500June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty_bar_bleue  (33500/2500)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:34 pm
Character: Horus Sariel Rework (WIP) - definitely plan to finish his rework & get him active and engaged in his role withing K-world.

Character: Volund (link in sig) - at a point where I'm not sure where I want to take him as a character, but I do plan to get him in use again.
Character: Masakaki (link in sig) - debating on some decisions regarding his character, etc, so may be inactive with him for a while.
Character: Bid'Daum (link in sig) - definitely getting Bid'Daum active again.
Threads: n/a
Activity: For the past year or so I've been quite inactive on site outside of the odd bit of app work, etc. This I definitely plan to change, slowly get my activity back up till I'm posting daily again.
Mirja Eeola
Mirja Eeola
Demon Toy

Member Info
Platinum Points:
June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Left_bar_bleue398349/999999June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty_bar_bleue  (398349/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 5:56 pm
Character: Ulv Auber! https://www.platinumhearts.net/t18675-ulv-auber-approved-3-1 (And also Evie, but...ya know. She's sorta subjective on what's happening with Rhett)
Threads: https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19254-round-wan-post [to avoid swamping the place]
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19186-reunion-of-the-wolf-and-ravenette [3 posts]
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19202-fury-s-advent [1 post]
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19227-the-lending-of-a-hand [1 post]
https://www.platinumhearts.net/t19190-sorry-toshiro-girls-only-contains-hugs-and-plot-stuff [12 posts]

Activity: Well, in post-sense I am very active. But, I don't really go anywhere with them. Just derp for fun these days. So progression-wise, I am not active. Hopefully something to fix, but that's something to report on next check.
Henrex
Henrex
Tor'uk

Member Info
Platinum Points:
June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Left_bar_bleue419100/999999June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty_bar_bleue  (419100/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 7:05 pm

HENREX'S ACTIVITY CHECK
Mandatory Activity Check

Character: Henrex Astillon
Threads:
-Here We Are Again (Posts: 6)
-The Way of the Sky (Posts: 2)
-Gift (Posts: 1)
-Looking to Enjoy Reality (Posts: 1)
-Amidst the Falling Leaves (Posts: 1)
-New Genin: Yoriko Morri (Posts: 5)
-Ashes of Reminiscence (Posts: 3)
-I Missed You Too (Posts: 4)
-Truth Unveiled (Posts: 1)
-Human Nature (Posts: 1)

Character: Vanyel Xioyang
Threads:
-Resilience of Arrogance (Posts: 4)
-The Desert Beast (Posts: 2)

Character: Beetle Yuudeshi
Threads:
-Hello! What's Your Name? (Posts: 1)

Character: Toshiro Hitsugaya
Threads:
-Long Overdue (Posts: 10)

Character: Byakuya Kuchiki
Threads:
-Unexpected Guests (Posts: 1)
-A Return to Form? (Posts: 1)

Equipment/Other Content

Hadō #81, Hands of Erebus

Total Post Count

Overall Activity

I've been able to pick my activity up a lot, as my focus isn't being overtaken by staff work. Overall, my activity has been pretty good over the last two months, and I only seek to improve as it goes on.

© S_E CUSTOM TEMPLATE
fantomdarc
fantomdarc
Starter Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Left_bar_bleue500/0June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty_bar_bleue  (500/0)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 10:21 pm
Character: Jessica Whateley

Threads:
0 and 4 going on 0 and 5 1
Forgot about Dre 1

Old threads have all ended or just weren't posted in because they were open and no one joined.

Activity: More active now that work settled down. But there's not much for my character to do aside from beg for threads. Made a few other opens over the past few months but they were pretty empty.
Moka
Moka
Chocolate Bunny Lady

Member Info
Platinum Points:
June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Left_bar_bleue18015/999999June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty_bar_bleue  (18015/999999)
Tiers:

Mon Jun 11, 2018 11:25 pm
Character:
Nanaya Ashthavon

Chammy Inoue
Threads: I haven't posted anywhere O-O
Activity: I'm like inactive. I'm trying to figure out where I left off on my story for both characters and thinking up of what to do next to move the general guideline of plot I have along. Additionally, I'm internally debating whether to do IC discord role play or create a topic.
大蛇[TAI]鬼
大蛇[TAI]鬼
Established Member

Member Info
Platinum Points:
June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Left_bar_bleue0/0June 2018 Activity Check [Mandatory] Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Tiers:

Tue Jun 12, 2018 12:02 am
Character: Taichou R. Vael
Threads:
Character Arc - Arianda
Character Arc - Henrex
Character Arc - Seal of Eris // To Be Registered
Character Revamp

Character: Rukia Kuchiki
Threads:

Social - Byakuya

Activity: Finally getting fired up and back into the swing of things! My posts are starting to get back to normal in terms of frequency & responding to threads, but there's still a ways for me to go, which I imagine will come the more and more I'm back. ♡
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum